July 25, 2017

Physical therapy for all. Going back to bed. Hugs

Filed under: Health, My Life and Rants, Questions — Scottie @ 13:49

I had my second home therapy meeting today.  Ron was at the dentist having a tooth checked on.  The therapist was a cute young guy.  We did our exercises in the kitchen.  Then he had to see how I handled both bathrooms.   So we maneuvered to the bedroom bathroom.  I showed him how I do all that. Then in the bedroom as we were nearing the door to the hallway, he asked me if he could check my staples and the scar.  So I pull down my pants on that side and just as the cute therapist is bent down looking at my butt, Ron comes into the hallway to the bedroom.  Neither of us knew Ron was home.  I laught my scar nearly off at the situation.  🙂  well I am very worn out again and must go back to the recliner to rest and sleep.   Hugs

Image result for cute male physical therapist   cute male therapists.

1. Oh I bet Ron had himself a great laugh as well I bet 😊

Comment by Cory Melancon — July 25, 2017 @ 15:18

• He later sputtered he did not see that the therapist was all that cute at all. That means he noticed. 🙂 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 25, 2017 @ 17:53

2. Hi sweetie, I’m on blogs a little more than usual to see how you’re doing because I’m concerned about you. I’m so glad that you’re emotionally better and have something for the pain as well. I’m hoping for the best for you and your recovery. Please email me if you need anything. The kids are on the verge of starting back at school. Between your condition and Ark’s engaging blog posts, I can’t seem to pull myself away from you boys! Hope you, and your family are all getting your rest. You all NEED it more now than ever. Weird, my phone automatically puts “need” in all caps. Ugh, what does that say about me?! 😎

Comment by Charity — July 25, 2017 @ 20:03

• You are a champion Charity. The love and concern you have for other people is so clear, it is the sweet scented breeze on a muggy day. Your affect on people makes them feel appreciated and helps them feel better. Things are moving forward. While there are more tests to do and other tumor stuff to check out, the hip replacement gets my pain back to a level it can be dealt with, I can start to have an order to my life,a nd yes I can again return to the blogs I love. I agree with you totally , I miss being able to go to the discussions on Ark’s blog, and all the others far too numerous to mention. They are entertaining, they keep the mind growing and young. I simply love them. I am always impressed that these people with years of research and all these degrees don’t mind me throwing in my couple cents worth. I love it. Thanks charity. Time for me to do exercises. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 25, 2017 @ 20:15

3. Hate you had so much trouble in the hospital. Half the people I know would be suing their pants off for all the mistakes they made in the hospital especially with all the pain and suffering because of their mistakes. Yours would be a law firms dream case. Just glad you survived and are home and doing well. Tinrickyt

Comment by Richard — July 25, 2017 @ 20:24

• Richard, you are a grand friend. I can’t see how sueing makes any good. It change the system anymore than going through channels would. It wouldn’t hurt those who messed up , but would hurt those who tried their best to help. So the ones responsible said they don’t know how it happened as they did it all correctly, must have been a phone issue, or a computer issue or such. That is the best I am going to get at this time. Thanks again. Many hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 25, 2017 @ 20:32

4. That just made my day! How funny that must have been!!!!!!

Comment by bethanyk — July 27, 2017 @ 00:41