July 26, 2017

Me and my surgeon

Filed under: Health, My Life and Rants — Scottie @ 11:27

This is me pre surgery.   I was so happy I had not yet a hint of what was coming.  I thought it would be cream, strawberries, and sunshine.  🙂  The man with me is the surgeon who is a nice guy and the say one of the best in the area.   As for the surgery it was the best I ever slept through.   His part went grand.  It was the people before, and after him that screwed the pooch and hid in a cave for 18 hours.     Oh you know these days they don’t even remove the dressing for you?  The P.A. had said she did but she left without doing it and told Ron to simple take it off at home.   The staples come out a day before I see anyone?   So who takes them out?   They said just let the P.T. person who comes to help you move parts of your body remove them.  Lucky for me Ron is trained to do it so he will do it I think.   OK off to the start blogs , they have built up while I was gone.   Anyone suggest which blog is holding the jumping conversation give me a link to it please and I will make that the next on my list.  Great hugs and let the party roll.

1. Hope everything goes fine for you. Now you have it behind you and can look forward. The surgeon looks like he is enjoying it, and that is the main thing. And don’t roll to much in the party, take it easy.

Comment by angloswiss — July 26, 2017 @ 11:37

• Ahw… OK mom 🙂 I am determined to get back control. I hate to not be able to do things when I want to because of my body. I am happy. Every day I hope to get stronger but as long as I do not slip backwards I am OK. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 26, 2017 @ 11:54

2. How are you today, hope your feeling better, the road to recovery is never as long g as it seems, get well soon buddy 👍

Comment by Cory Melancon — July 26, 2017 @ 11:38

• Thanks Cory , it changes by the minute. It is best for me to stay with the routine, a walker trip around the inside of the house every 15 minutes, Ice every hour for 15 minutes, blog and do computers stuff between those times. I will get better, stronger, faster…but I will still not be worth 6 million dollars ..:) 🙂 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 26, 2017 @ 11:47

3. This is great news dear Scottie, I’m glad the surgery is over now and you can concentrate on getting yourself moving again. It’ll be slow going I know, but keep your chin up. Hugs from the Cloud and Esme sent in reams.

– esme waving at him and smiling upon the Cloud X

Comment by Esme upon the Cloud — July 26, 2017 @ 12:43

• Thanks Esme, we are doing our best. I want to regain as much as possible. I think I can. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 26, 2017 @ 13:38

4. Best of luck on your journey to heal. I’ll be thinking of you.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — July 26, 2017 @ 14:07

• Thank you. I have to say I am on a roller coaster of emotions with everything. One minute I am happy and moving forward, next sweating my ass off and nauseas, then I get cold and achy. A few more phases I am happy and charging ahead. I will get OK, but it wants me to work for it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 26, 2017 @ 14:10

5. Do not think the hair net is your style. 😆 Glad you are getting along with your recovery. Hang in there my friend.
    Hugs

Comment by Richard — July 26, 2017 @ 14:14

6. I can’t think of anything to say that won’t come out sounding pithy. So .. all the best, Scottie. Mend fast. 🙂

Comment by Arkenaten — July 26, 2017 @ 15:04

7. Hope you are feeling better soon! Stupid WordPress unfollowed you for me.

Comment by cornfedcontessa — July 30, 2017 @ 13:47

• Thank you, getting stronger. Spending more time on line. I think I have one more operation, but not sure. It is good to have you back. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 30, 2017 @ 13:49