August 6, 2017

9 Arguments Christians Give Against Same-Sex Marriage

Filed under: Homosexual, Reason, Religion — Scottie @ 11:04

Source: 9 Arguments Christians Give Against Same-Sex Marriage

1. “The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals, and 362 to heterosexuals. That doesn’t mean that God doesn’t love straight people, just that they need more supervision.” – Lynn Lavner

Comment by thespiritkeeper — August 6, 2017 @ 12:31

• 🙂 I love it, thank you. I posted the 2 posts in the series of three because they had useful information a person can reply back to someone who is using the bible to attack homosexuality with. I like the authors responses and I learned myself some things I can use when hit with bigotry online. I think we need to put as many responses out there we can so those not up on all these things can use them. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 6, 2017 @ 12:47

2. Hi Scottie;
    You know, there comes a point where if the detractors were to be honest they would simply say: It makes me uncomfortable; it’s icky; it doesnt meet with my image of society; I don’t like it therefore you can’t have it…. presumes these types are going to bother to be honest, though.

hugs;
    randy

Comment by Randy — August 6, 2017 @ 12:49

• Hey Randy. You are correct. I even read the side post where the anti gay anti same sex marriage person says it doesn’t matter if straight people do it, it is just something we don’t want to or shouldn’t need to think about guys doing. Personally I think if you are spending that much time thinking of how two guys have sex, if you are talking to people about how two guys have sex, if you are trying to figure out if you are upset about sex acts between guys…..you have an issue with your sexual orientation you need to address. I am gay, and I can tell you that I spend little time thinking of straight people having sex. It doesn’t interest me so why think on it? Anyway. Glad to have you stop by. I got a great card from your folks. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 6, 2017 @ 12:55

• Oh my you’ve definitely said some truth there, at what point is a protester not just thinking about but… Thinking about it hmmmm…

Comment by Cory Melancon — August 6, 2017 @ 18:30

• The old saying….”methinks they do protest too much” Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 6, 2017 @ 18:59

3. I see that you are getting your spunk back, Scottie. I believe that all people should be free to make their own choices in life. We are all individuals with our own minds, spirits and hearts.

Comment by robbiesinspiration — August 6, 2017 @ 13:16

• I love what you said. that belief is grand. As for my spunk, it is easier to think today. I hope it stays. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 6, 2017 @ 13:29

4. He really broke it all down. Loved it. He could have just started the article “why Christians are hypocrites” and left it at that.
    What people say in the name of religion…..just have to shake my head.
    Sending love your way