August 8, 2017

Light on , light off. The shadow knows. Hugs

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 20:49

1. Nice. Made me wonder. Wasn’t there an old radio programme called “The shadow”? Long before TV?

Comment by equinoxio21 — August 8, 2017 @ 20:56

• 🙂 yes, good memory. Ron loved it, and I had to get him the movie the made of the shadow. I make candles but have not made any in awhile. I had a jar candle I made and it was almost all burned down, so I took a green square one, and it just fit into the jar. Then I let it burn down and took the photos just as it was getting to the top of the jar. It was fun, even if it was not a new one. Thansk. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 8, 2017 @ 21:06

• I have them on cassette! My mom loved it 🙂

Comment by heretherebespiders — August 9, 2017 @ 16:49

2. I do love your candles. Have never seen this shade before

Comment by bethanyk — August 9, 2017 @ 03:11

• Thank you Bethany. When I get feeling better I am going to make you some in different colors, shapes, and if you can have any scents I will include that. IF you can’t have scents I will make them scentless. Does the smell of paraffin wax bother you? You deserve many candles and the light they bring. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 9, 2017 @ 11:58

• Wonderful! That will be something I will greatly look forward to!!!! I cannot have any scents at all but paraffin yes. I adore them. My favorite color is blue. Any shade of blue but I also like things in a rainbow of colors. I will look forward to this generous gift whenever you are up for it!

Comment by bethanyk — August 9, 2017 @ 13:43

• Grand. It will be exciting to create them for you. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 9, 2017 @ 14:35

3. I’m curious be friend did the lovely candle we see here have a scent, I love it’s color, don’t see that one all to often

Comment by Cory Melancon — August 13, 2017 @ 22:20

• Hello Cory. I make candles of every scent and color as fits me. The one burning is a green candle merged with a blue jar one I made and burned down . I got a mix of scents out of both. Sorry I can’t tell you what scents as they are too old and mixed together. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 13, 2017 @ 22:57