August 27, 2017

Sunday update.

Filed under: My Life and Rants, News — Scottie @ 13:21

Hey all, pull up a chunk of internet and prepare to wag on about things others really have little time to bother with.   😆.  The last three days I spent most of the time in bed.  I just wanted to sleep.    So last night I told Ron I have to figure this out.  I have such fatigue.   So I stopped taking two of my med’s.  All of my med’s have tired, drowsiness,  sleepy , and fatigue as side effects.  So I stopped taking my Cymbalta and Buspar.  Ron is worried about just stopping the med’s.  But I think I can handle it.   I will listen to my body and my self to see what happens.    Ron thinks it is my blood sugar and eating habits.    So here it is nearly 1:30 PM and I am just getting around to things.   Hugs

1. Hope that you feel the relief that your looking for good friend

Comment by Cory Melancon — August 27, 2017 @ 17:33

• Thank you Cory. I am just so damn tired. I can’t stay awake. A couple hours of just being awake and I want to sleep. I slept through Ron putting up a new ceiling in our master bathroom right off the bedroom. I am sure we will figure it out. I suspect I am very anemic, but we will see. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 27, 2017 @ 17:57

2. Thanks for the update, Scottie. I’ve been wondering. . . 🙂 Hope your day is good today!

Comment by Carmen — August 29, 2017 @ 07:32

• Thanks Carmen. No such luck. Spent Monday throwing up and in bed, today looks to be the same. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 29, 2017 @ 10:52

• Oh dear, Scottie. So sorry to hear that. . . we’ll hope for a better day tomorrow, eh? Gentle hugs to you anyway.

Comment by Carmen — August 29, 2017 @ 11:12