September 1, 2017

Good afternoon. I just woke up again. Time for new avatar. Take a pick. Or tell me we need a redo. Hugs

Filed under: My Life and Rants, Pictures — Scottie @ 17:03

1. You look nicely relaxed in the first one (best) and fully alert in the last one (startled?), Scottie ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Comment by The Story Reading Ape — September 1, 2017 @ 17:09

• I love it, thanks. I think you mean 233 and 237 respectively correct? You vote is in! I like changing the avatar every couple months. I like letting others help me pick. Thanks. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 1, 2017 @ 17:14

2. In all of them you look like someone who’s just about to teach us how to bake a pie ๐Ÿ™‚

Comment by The Pink Agendist — September 1, 2017 @ 17:17

3. Still keeping things clean shaven I see real nice, you look well rested friend that’s always a great thing, by chance in the top right there is that an oil burner of sorts I see it’s something made of glass it’s really nice

Comment by Cory Melancon — September 1, 2017 @ 17:28

• Hello Cory. YEs I am rested. Well I have slept most of today so I darn well should get rested. ๐Ÿ™‚ That glass spire in the back on the top of the hutch side of my desk is a lamp. I do have a couple scented oil burners and I should get them out. Good reminder. Oh which avatar do you like? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 1, 2017 @ 17:34

• Ahhh the great smell of oils, I choose the first one, yet they’re all terrific indeed

Comment by Cory Melancon — September 1, 2017 @ 18:04

• Two likes for 233 one for 237 and Ron picks the one with my hand, 234. Thanks. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 1, 2017 @ 18:06

4. Herewith a ballot for 233. BTW and FWIW, is that a watch band on your right wrist in avatar 234? Just wondering if you are a fellow left-hander ๐Ÿ™‚

Comment by Bill Ziegler — September 1, 2017 @ 18:41

• Hello Bill. It is a watch band. Good eyes. I am happy to say I can wear my watch again. I use to wear it all the time and even with all the electronics, I like the ease of my wrist watch. However I get times I can not wear it because the spot on my wrist starts to hurt really bad when the watch touches it. I can’t have things press on me / on my skin for lengths of time without it hurting.

As for right handed \ left handed thing. In the military I worked in detachments with different special services. One of the things they taught me was looking to your opponent to see if you can spot things to help you. One is knowing the strong side. Most men wear their watch on their strong arm / hand side. In the photo my watch is on my left, yet my strong side is my right. Again, nice catch. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 1, 2017 @ 19:11

5. Hi Scottie;
    I liked 234 also, the one where you are with your chin on hand/elbow. But in all, you do look good!
    lol…. the pie professor. love it. Dang…. now I want pie ~~
    Hugs my brother;
    randy

Comment by Randy — September 1, 2017 @ 18:53

• Someday I will make you one. I do feel better. Maybe my blood is getting right again. Thanks Randy, you always make me feel good. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 1, 2017 @ 19:12

6. I really like the one where you’re resting your chin on your hand, but your eyes are a little sad on that one, so I’d say the first and the last are the best to Esme.

– Esme waving at Scottie upon the Cloud

Comment by Esme upon the Cloud — September 1, 2017 @ 19:19

• Great point I had not seen. I like my eyes in the last one, I like when I look into the camera as I feel I am looking at the person, but Ron likes them when I look at the computer screen because he says it makes me look thoughtful. Again thanks Esme.
      Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 1, 2017 @ 19:25

• Yes, I agree that the last one looks like you’re looking at me the most. Sending sun and smiles your way dear Scottie.

– Esme hugging him back upon the Cloud

Comment by Esme upon the Cloud — September 1, 2017 @ 19:28

7. I like ’em all, Scottie! โค

Comment by Carmen — September 2, 2017 @ 04:54

8. I like 234, cause I am wearing my watch also on my right wrist, since I got my first watch some 60 years ago at the age of 16 years – just because I m a righthander. So it is clear where my watch belongs.
    Whish you a really good recovery, my friend;
    hugs, miles