September 8, 2017

(1) Storm Irma 9 8 2017 – YouTube

Filed under: My Life and Rants — Scottie @ 13:04

1. I thought you could stay at the hospital and the cats at the vets. The winds are going to be around 180 MPH I don’t think your mobile home will withstand that although I don’t know that construction. If you are allowed at the hospital please go.

Comment by thespiritkeeper — September 8, 2017 @ 13:42

• Information overload happened. We had it set up. THe when they kept moving it farther away I decided not to board the cats. While I can still go to the hospital for four days, I will NOT abandon the cats through this. I have the reasoning ability to understand what is happening and deal with the emergencies. They do not and I won’t leave them. I am keeping the TV on the wall in front of me on while mute. The strongest they think right now that the strongest winds to it my area is 111 at 9 PM SUnday night. Will my home survive it this time? It has survived them unharmed before but again each storm wind patterns are different. I can only say I am totally calm. I have no qualms at this point. Be well. Thank you for being concerned . Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 8, 2017 @ 14:00

2. Hi I see you are follower of Corys well first you all are mocking a dying woman with a rare brain disease Arnold Chiari Malformation Disease which has no cure yet and Cory isn’t showing all the messages from him and my wife but he did sexually harassed her because he’s not showing all the messages and it would be nice that if this would stop because people’s mocking my wife and making fun of her when she wasn’t the only one doing anything it was Cory to and she was only want his friendship because she don’t have friends because she’s dying what do y’all not understand about that ok and in 2009 the doctors told me and her that no more could be done for her disease to live her life the best way she could so and she is here for writing that’s it and has been here for 6 plus years writing and then everybody’s mocking her now which is uncalled for when Cory is not telling the whole truth and then we have begged him to take down the post because that is my wife’s private Facebook page and she doesn’t have it linked to her account because that’s for our family and plus her Chiari family and Corey you need to ask him about the voice recording for the conversations that was talked on messenger and him talking sexually explicit stuff which my wife and my wife recorded them and he didn’t show the messages were my wife told him that she only wanted to be his friend and nothing more because she’s happily married to me right no he’s the only showing his followers what he wants to show y’all is which is incorrect excuse my French how can a man talk to a married woman when he goes in discussing his size of his penis with her when she’s not interested in that but nobody don’t look at his factors and wrongs and what he said to my wife by saying he loved her and which my wife did not feel the same about him she looked at him more as a brother and friendship situation but y’all are mocking a woman that y’all have no clue about her but you’re just looking at what Cory is posting do you know that Cory is a bully because that’s the way my wife is looking at it and my wife gets enough of that in the Chiari Community because people don’t understand the disease and Chiari and have to vent because

Comment by poeticjustice1975 — September 8, 2017 @ 15:11

• I am sorry your wife is dying earlier than some. We will all die and it is always hard to accept. However you have jumped to a far conclusion you may want to revisit. You claim I am mocking your wife. How sir? I saluted Cory’s restraint in not answering back the messages about him / sent to him. That has nothing to do with your wife. Most people treated that way with things said of them such as those would react very negatively and angrily. I wish the best for both your wife and you, but in this case your attention was misplaced. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 8, 2017 @ 15:32

• Thanks for the message back yes but I understand that you was merely saluted Cory for his work on that but Cory didn’t share all information contained to the situation that’s all I was saying but yes I appreciate the positive feedback on my wife and like I said we all are dying daily but she can drop dead any moment trust it can happen because six died with a month from the same disease but now Cory won’t delete my wife’s personal information contained to her Facebook page which is private for family members and chiari family members but I guess he will be in court for bullying a dying woman and then sexually harassing her but anyways I wish you the best because now the police department has all emails and recorded conversations between Cory and my wife but I was making it clear that Cory was only telling all his followers what he wanted them to see and know and bad intentions at all that was it but you have a blessed day and hopefully Cory will remove the post that he made but because charges has been filed against him so that’s why my wife has stopped contact with him because she’s currently in the hospital due his mess today because he skull is swelling uncontrollably and there’s always more to the story and the other side to but again no bad intentions at all but thanks for the message back and if I jumped to conclusions sorry but I’ve been trying all day emailing Cory to delete his post because I don’t want to pursue a court case but that looks like the only way out of this mess because this site won’t do nothing about it and my wife didn’t send those messages it was me from her account here so if anyone needs to held liable for the messages on here is me not my wife because I am a partner on her blog so I have that access to it but maybe you will be interested in learning more about chiari

http://www.conquerchiari.org because every case isn’t the same but yes everyone dies correct but you wouldn’t feel that way if you have already buried a child and I’m sorry I’m just rambling on now not meaning no harm just making a point that’s all because Cory is telling his side only and not all messages and recorded conversations between them but let me thank you again and I wish you all the best take care now

Hugs

Comment by poeticjustice1975 — September 8, 2017 @ 15:52

• You are rambling sir because you don’t know me or my medical history. I have sympathy for your wife’s situation but there is a limit to the amount of abuse others need to take because of it. The situation between you and cory is yours and his, and you shouldn’t be trying to involve people like me. Sorry if that seems hard hearted but you don’t help your cause saying the matter is private and then telling me about it. I have no insult to offer either you or your wife as I don’t know you. However you must ask yourself if someone was harassing you with constant text and emails you felt undue wouldn’t you react angrily? IF not I congratulate you. Most would and it would escalate. IF you have turned the matter over to the law they very best thing you can do now is let the law work and not mention any more of it, to him or his followers. I think you feel because people are following a blog they care intensely about situation more than the surface meanings. I would have no knowledge or concern of it. Yet now you are dragging me into it and that is a place I really don’t want to be. Again I dohave sympathy for your situation with your wife, but everyone has issues, right now some have major ones of life and death also. Irma is not playing. She has dealt death and will do it again here in south Florida.
          Be well, I wish you the best time that remains with your wife. Go enjoy it as best as possible. Be safe and well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 8, 2017 @ 16:26

3. But nice post though

Comment by poeticjustice1975 — September 8, 2017 @ 15:11

4. You’re welcome and we are also in it’s path as well but this isn’t the first one for his here and will not be the last one but stay safe take care now

Comment by poeticjustice1975 — September 8, 2017 @ 19:11

5. I was just telling you that’s it no harm no foul in my messages but Cory hasn’t been talking to my wife at all she only talked physically by phone on messenger the that’s it but the rest he was talking to me and I do have her passwords to her account because I’m her blog partner and she left me in charge of them just in case if she passes away unexpectedly but I didn’t mean any harm or foul by me telling you I didn’t mean anything by it and I’m not trying to drag you in the middle of it yes like I said the law is involved in it now and yes they will be pursuing and handle the matter because I’m forcing it and pushing it because it’s not write him doing this but I’ll go and you take care stay safe and thanks for the sympathy for my wife

In the last message was a typo meant to say this isn’t the first one for us to clear that up

Now thanks and have a blessed day

Comment by poeticjustice1975 — September 8, 2017 @ 19:20

• Be safe this weekend, that is the priority . Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 8, 2017 @ 19:25

• Well we are governmently safe so yes priority, yes but so is the other as well now I’ve got to run because I am at work and I have to respond if you reply back later in my free time

Thanks btw

Comment by poeticjustice1975 — September 8, 2017 @ 19:28

6. Hit Scottie,
    I know I am one of the lucky ones. I live in Palm Beach County (SE Florida) and when Irma came on the scene, my internal alarm went off. When it became a category five and she aimed right at us, I began my plans to evacuate. On Thursday, we shuttered the house, grabbed our essential documents, some food, the cat, and headed for the west coast of Florida to stay with family. By Friday morning, the storms track had moved west. We helped prepare our family’s home for what we thought would be a tropical storm or a category one at most. When the five o’clock advisor came out, Irma was now heading right at us in West Florida. After checking with the hurricane center, I made the decision to quickly return home. As it turned out, even though the storm hit on the west coast first, it went up the middle of the state. We had feeder bands from the storm with winds in excess of one-hundred miles per hour. We lost power Saturday afternoon. As I said, I was luck. The worst was sitting for 48 hours in the heat. There are so many still without power, some without water, and hundreds without a home to return to. Please pray with me for their survival.

Comment by Chuck — September 14, 2017 @ 13:01

• Hello Chuck. I am glad to hear you are OK and from the sounds you have no serious loss. I use to live in West Palm Beach, two blocks up from the intracoastal. Chuck I won’t be joining you in prayer. You wish to pray , go for it. I don’t believe prayer does anything. It is saying “hey I am thinking of you” nothing more. I will join you in saluting all the wonderful scientists who studied the climate system, and the meteorologist who could see where the storm was going and give us guidance. I am very grateful to the many people who got my power back on in only a day and a half, and the people who cleared the streets, the police who directed traffic at major intersections that had no lights. In fact chuck I refuse to pray to any god that had the ability to divert this thing and did not. One death from it was too many and we had too many. IF the god couldn’t diversity it to open sea that god doesn’t deserve to have the title. So no I won’t be praying. Take care Chuck. I am glad you and yours are well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 14, 2017 @ 14:22