September 10, 2017

How I feel right now. Hugs

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 21:03

1. I can’t imagine being in a storm such as you are experiencing. I’m sure you are concerned about James and your cats and also your house. Feel yourself hugged.

Comment by thespiritkeeper — September 10, 2017 @ 21:11

• Thank you. Good news james called he is ok and doing well. One cat took over and has had no problems the other won’t leave his carrier. But both well so far. Now if we have a home to go to???? That is the thing. They are saying where our home is it is expected to be 15 feet of flood water. Sort right over my roof. Thanks for the hugs. I need them. Night I have not slept in two days and suddenly very tired. Hugging you back.

Comment by Scottie — September 10, 2017 @ 21:16

• It is good to get a check in from James and the cats. That is one relief. We have been watching the news and they vary from hour to hour. The last time we heard or storm surge for Fort meyers was anywhere from 3 to 9ft. Then it was 5 ft. Also the storm was a Category 4 and is now a category 2 and some have said category 3. It is really hard to tell with these reports as they are getting different information. I have not heard anything about fort meyers that only the hurricane was going to clip it to the side. I know it is easier than said but try to get some sleep.

Comment by thespiritkeeper — September 10, 2017 @ 21:36

• Thank you. I was glad when people sent news, as I couldn’t really get any where I was. It all worked out. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 12, 2017 @ 17:17

• Tonight I will sleep. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 12, 2017 @ 17:18

2. Sending good thoughts your way!

Comment by cornfedcontessa — September 10, 2017 @ 22:47

3. Lovely to see your sense of humour is unaffected by the storm, Scottie. Thinking of you. Hugs.

Comment by robbiesinspiration — September 10, 2017 @ 23:55

4. Oh my god…Scottie? You’re in /that/ storm? I’m so very sorry. I had no idea you were anywhere near there. Every digit crossed for your house, but atleast you and the cats are safe. Please take care of yourself. -huge hugs-

Comment by acflory — September 11, 2017 @ 07:22

• Thank you. The outpouring of love and support from everyone has meant a lot to us. You are grand. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 12, 2017 @ 17:16

• Do you know what happened to your house yet? Or are you still in the waiting phase? -hugs back hard-

Comment by acflory — September 13, 2017 @ 05:30