September 12, 2017

Power just came on

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 15:10

We just got power back on at 2:40 or 1440 for those not on 12 hour time.   It has taken 20 to text people, close windows, turn on the a/c units and get things semi normal.  James is on the way back with my computers.   Talk later.   Hugs

1. Well, yaaaayyy – you’re back in business! 🙂

Comment by Carmen — September 12, 2017 @ 15:13

• Almost. I am very happy but the secondary computer wont come on. I will have to get some things tomorrow and try to fix it or I may have to replace it. However I was planning to anyway so if that is all I lost I am thrilled. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 12, 2017 @ 16:28

2. YAAAY

Comment by The Story Reading Ape — September 12, 2017 @ 15:38

3. And the cats?

Comment by heretherebespiders — September 12, 2017 @ 17:08

• They were happy to get home. When the power came on they raced to my desk for treats. The first time they wanted treats since we got home. They are fine and well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 12, 2017 @ 17:23

• Best news ever. Everyone home safe and (mostly) comfortable. I hope you’ve given yourself some time to rest?

Comment by heretherebespiders — September 12, 2017 @ 17:30

• We will be able to now. Florida is far too hot to be without air conditioning , especially for Ron how has M.S. The next few days we will rest. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 12, 2017 @ 17:32

4. You feeling better? Is your back is better?

Comment by Barbara Carlson — September 12, 2017 @ 17:12

• I am happier. Body hurts bad. Soo much moving, bending, lifting… it will take time for the swelling, muscle tears, bone stress to heal up. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 12, 2017 @ 17:22