September 17, 2017

Is this a religion or a swingers club? Hugs

Filed under: Funny Stuff, meme, Religion — Scottie @ 06:39

1. Wowza! My mother worked with a Church of Christ member, this woman believed Obama was the Antichrist. Wait, it gets better! They weren’t allowed to watch TV on Saturdays but the church deemed the Weather Channel a necessary evil. All day Saturday this woman sat glued to the Weather Channel, every Monday morning she arrived at work with a weekend WC update elaborate as any soap opera – she would blither on about sordid affairs brewing between meteorologists, thoroughly convinced this talking weather-head was sleeping with that, which one was cheating on their spouse, who reported weather for God, and who was a tool of the devil. Yikes!

Comment by Notes To Ponder — September 17, 2017 @ 07:25

2. HA! Sounds like a very progressive church. Maybe we should think about checking it out?

Comment by Nan — September 17, 2017 @ 13:19

3. While we are on the subject just thought I’d throw out there that the rapture is predicted to occur September 23 mark your calendars folks!!!

Comment by Cory Melancon — September 19, 2017 @ 15:29

• Yes but while we may be able to get rid of some holy than thou religious people , they are as a general mass so poor they don’t have any good stuff to leave behind? 🙂 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 19, 2017 @ 16:04

4. I am still waiting for the danged end times…I have 52 blog posts scheduled for tomorrow after I leave. My bags are packed, and I even am bringing a can of dog food just in case.

Comment by Suze — September 23, 2017 @ 14:52