September 21, 2017

(1) Response to Patrick Moore’s “What They Haven’t Told You about Climate Change” – YouTube

Filed under: Facts, Harm, History, Reason, Science — Scottie @ 10:54

I often get comments and see videos about the falsehood of climate change.  Even with the hurricanes we have been dealing with getting stronger and more dangerous, it is still denied the planet is heating up.  Sadly my own government is full to bursting with people who deny any part of climate change while most of the world knows it is settled science.  Hugs

1. Prager University ads show up on many of the YouTube videos I watch. Yeah, Prager University sucks, and it’s god damned annoying.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — September 21, 2017 @ 11:11

2. I feel your frustration, Scottie. We are living in a mad world right now.

Comment by robbiesinspiration — September 21, 2017 @ 13:40

• I agree. some days I want to hide from the madness. But other days I feel like a knight on a stead and jousting as hard as possible. 😃 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 21, 2017 @ 13:51

3. Was chatting recently with a neighbor at our new home and we were discussing the hurricane devastation. I off-handedly commented about climate change and she responded (a very common response, I might add) … “Well, the earth goes through cycles …” Can you guess which side of the debate she’s on?

Comment by Nan — September 21, 2017 @ 15:08

• Oh Nan. does it frustrate you also. I am listening to a flat earthier who basically says everything we believe is a conspiracy theory from Satan and the ones who rule this planet work directly for him. He goes off the rails so far I can imagine how he could live in the world. But it scares me to think how many of HIM are out there. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 21, 2017 @ 15:12