September 21, 2017

People: Texas Couple Allegedly Locked 7-Year-Old Boy Out of The House Because They Thought He Was Possessed by Demons

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 21:51

Texas Couple Allegedly Locked 7-Year-Old Boy Out of The House Because They Thought He Was Possessed by Demons
People

A Texas couple allegedly locked a 7-year-old boy out of their home and told him never to return because they believed he was posessed by demons, prompting the filing of child endangerment charges against both, according to multiple reports. According to the Texarkana Gazette, police allege that on Aug. 26, 56-year-old Ronald Wright and his 39-year-old wife, Rendy Wright, forced her young son out of their home. The child was allegedly told by his mother and stepfather that he was being kicked out Read the full story

Shared from Apple News

Sent from my iPad,Hugs and Best wishes,
Scottie

1. Lovely. Just fucking lovely.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — September 21, 2017 @ 22:51

• I admit my anger bubbled over when i read it. This shinny shit should never happen, and never in the USA. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 22, 2017 @ 07:11

2. I think the boy is lucky to be out of there before he too becomes a user or addict to methamphetamine.
    Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — September 22, 2017 @ 00:39

• I did not think of that, i was so angry at the rest of it. Great point. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 22, 2017 @ 07:10

3. It’s not often that a chap can say this without reservation, but I do hope that the little man never, never, never has to go back into their “care”. The rest of my opinion on the couple would lay me open to prosecution here in England if I were to publish it on your blog.

Comment by Ian Hutson — September 22, 2017 @ 03:39

4. That is just the intelligence of Trumps voters, he can be so proud.

Comment by miles — September 22, 2017 @ 14:07

5. I wish I could say exactly what I think of such low-life scumbags, but there is a huge problem with my freeing of my own speech. 1. I’d be arrested, and 2. I attempt to have some couth. I don’t always manage it but I do so try.

Comment by Suze — September 23, 2017 @ 14:46