September 22, 2017

One of our wedding photos. Hugs

Filed under: Family, Love, My Life and Rants — Scottie @ 21:55

1-12-2015-037

1. Oh boy, did someone need a haircut! 😉

Comment by Ian Hutson — September 23, 2017 @ 04:00

2. A great photo Scottie! 🙂

Comment by Professor Taboo — September 23, 2017 @ 07:50

3. I miss the long hair.

Hugs!!
    randy

Comment by Randy — September 23, 2017 @ 08:30

• 😘😜😝😋😃😄 I knew you would. You also liked the full beard. I think you are trying to make me look OLD. But I admit there are times when I like the hair longer. But my face was so full then, compared to now. So the short hair fits better. They tell me? Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 23, 2017 @ 12:11

4. Outstanding – this pic warmed my heart. 🙂 Made me pine momentarily for a wedding pic of my own, but none exist. I’ll tell you the story one day – quite romantic actually. Big hug.

Comment by Notes To Ponder — September 23, 2017 @ 08:52

5. A lovely picture, Scottie. The background is so pretty, too.

Comment by robbiesinspiration — September 23, 2017 @ 13:44

6. awwwwwwww, you guys look so happy! I really really want to style that hair though. rofl

Comment by Suze — September 23, 2017 @ 14:44

• I would have loved you to do so. I got so angry and tired of it I had Ron ( who has cut my hair for 27 years ) cut it really short. We are a happy couple. We just love being with each other. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 23, 2017 @ 14:46