September 27, 2017

You have been warned

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 16:57

Some days I have to wonder how the human race survived as long as it has. I wonder how quickly in our early development warnings not to do stupid stuff happened. Maybe when we discovered fire, someone had to be posted at it so people wouldn’t try to sit down in the middle of it? Have good end to the week. Hugs

bluebird of bitterness

View original post

1. That street sign one doesn’t leave a person with a whole lot of choices, does it? Love the one at the coffee bar. I think the “free kitten” would definitely deter some parents. 🙂

These gave me my “snicker” for the day … without any calories!

Comment by Nan — September 27, 2017 @ 17:26

• A caffeinated kid with a new kitten… a parents dream. 🙂 Glad you had a laugh, her site often has funny stuff on it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 27, 2017 @ 17:27

2. Oh, thank you for a much needed laugh!

Comment by appletonavenue — September 27, 2017 @ 17:40

3. OK, at nearly 70 years old, there is no way I could pass as a kid, unattended or otherwise, but I’d be happy to take a free kitten or three.
    As to your comment about posting a guard by the fire so nobody would try to sit on it, I have honestly known a few human types who just might try to sit on/in said fire. No, they were not drunk nor high on any drugs. Hey, I was a US Marine and have known, still do know, some very, very stupid critters, two legged kind.

Comment by davidambrose66 — September 27, 2017 @ 18:00

• 🙂 Hello David. Thanks for giving me a smile. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 27, 2017 @ 18:23

4. Rats, for got to add an oldie but goodie. Told you, I’m old——old as the hills and twice as dusty.
    Signs, signs, everywhere there’s signs………… You can sing along if you wish.
    OK, goodbye for now……..and thanks for all the fish. %-P

Comment by davidambrose66 — September 27, 2017 @ 18:02

5. Nice day brighteners! I’ve seen the espresso one before, but it usually has a puppy, not a kitten.

Looking at the one about cows, it also appears that the cows have guns. I’m keeping well clear of them!

For even weirder signs, have you ever visited engrish.com?

(I love the street sign image too, but sadly it’s shopped. The pole in the middle is casting a shadow, but the other two poles are not. Or, as my daughter said “I can tell by the pixels.”)

Comment by Ubi Dubium — September 27, 2017 @ 18:12

• Thank you for the information. I never caught the shadow. I love the cows with guns idea, not going to tell them I eat hamburgers. 🙂 Have a great rest of the week. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 27, 2017 @ 18:22

6. just what kind of special people would TRY to swallow a coat hanger? thanks Scottie!

Comment by Suze — September 27, 2017 @ 19:19