October 11, 2017

So people understand what I am dealing with

Filed under: My Life and Rants — Scottie @ 11:55

I tell people I am tired all the time.  Last night I went to bed at 9 PM because I was so tired I couldn’t read the computer screen.   I set my alarm for 7 AM.  This morning when the alarm went off , I shut it down.  It went off at 8 AM and I again shut it off.   I woke up at 10:50.  Yes I was in bed nearly 14 hours.  I wanted to snuggle back into the bed, but forced my self to get up .    I see the doctor on the 19th.   I hope he has a solution for me.   This is what I am dealing with.    It is also why I miss blogs and posts.   Hugs

1. I hope he can find the answers you need. No one should have to feel poorly all the time. Hugs right back at ya sweetie!

Comment by Suze — October 11, 2017 @ 12:20

2. I am sorry, Scottie. I hope the doctor has a solution for you.

Comment by robbiesinspiration — October 11, 2017 @ 12:47

3. It’s no wonder you’re feeling tired, your body has been dealing with a lot of traumas and fighting what ails you, Scottie – H🤗gs

Comment by The Story Reading Ape — October 11, 2017 @ 13:23

4. Hearts are with you Scottie, prayers too

Comment by larrypaulbrown — October 11, 2017 @ 13:36

5. I truly hope this all is found, understood, and improved Scottie! Please stay well and continue rockin’ on my Brotha! ❤

Comment by Professor Taboo — October 11, 2017 @ 17:41

• Doing my best. I am not ready to lay down in the dirt yet. 🙂 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 11, 2017 @ 17:42

• Hahahaha!!! What EVER! You’d lay down for a certain TYPE of dirtyness Scottie! Don’t EVEN try to say otherwise! 😛 😈🤣

Comment by Professor Taboo — October 11, 2017 @ 18:17

• 🙂 Love it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 11, 2017 @ 18:23

6. Scottie,
    Oh man, I do hope you get some answers to your health issues soon.
    Keeping you in my thoughts.
    Hugs for you and Ron.

Comment by Walter Kronkat — October 11, 2017 @ 17:53

7. Have you had blood samples taken recently? You might have anemia?
    Best of luck with the Doc. (Who will surely order analysis…)

Comment by equinoxio21 — October 11, 2017 @ 18:18

• occasionally I do suffer from anemia. I suffer from what they call inflammation anemia. The doctor I am going to see is an endocrinologist as my primary thinks I Parathyroid. Tumors on the back of the thyroid. But we do need more blood tests. The ones I have take point to that. Thanks.
      Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 11, 2017 @ 18:26

• Well, that should be treatable. And it’s a good thing you are seeing an endocrino. One step ahead. Best of luck.

Comment by equinoxio21 — October 12, 2017 @ 14:45

• Thanks. The problem is the time it took to get the appointment. It was three months. But that gave me time to have hip surgery and get some other medical stuff taken care of. Yes I will be glad to find out why I am so tired still. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 12, 2017 @ 14:52

• Yeah, it seems to be a general problem in the western world. Endless delays to get appointments with the specialist. Tsss.

Comment by equinoxio21 — October 12, 2017 @ 14:59

8. Beware of taking iron supplements, though, for it can make you very tired and depressed.

Comment by Barbara Carlson — October 11, 2017 @ 19:38

• You are correct. My body is holding some elements rather than using them. That is one thing they are trying to figure out. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 12, 2017 @ 08:58

9. Get well soon friend, on another note when you do sleep do you have pleasant dreams?

As they say there’s always a silver lining…

Comment by Cory Melancon — October 11, 2017 @ 22:22

10. I really really hope that they find answers to help get you feeling not so fatigued.
    Just skip that alarm! Let your body rest! My heart feels for you.

Comment by bethanyk — October 12, 2017 @ 12:16