October 13, 2017

Trump sits, talks through song lowering the flag at military base amid NFL anthem controversy

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Criminal, News, Political — Scottie @ 08:48

Source: Trump sits, talks through song lowering the flag at military base amid NFL anthem controversy

1. A total hypocrite!

Comment by omtatjuan3 — October 13, 2017 @ 09:04

• I have never had such anger at a politician as I do him. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 13, 2017 @ 09:07

• Me too. Everything he does bothers me. He’s an actor who acts and the rubes who think he’s a good guy are easily tricked.

Comment by omtatjuan3 — October 13, 2017 @ 09:10

• Well they will see the effect of his actions now. most of the people in lower income who voted for him have the ACA as their health insurance. The did show some on TV who did not understand that “Obamacare” was the ACA they love. He just cut out subsidies that the government was giving to help the poor pay their premiums. Now with out that they will default. They will have no health care because of tRumpsky. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 13, 2017 @ 09:19

• Simple minds… I would like to know who all those standing behind him when he signed that order… it’s all fishy

Comment by omtatjuan3 — October 13, 2017 @ 09:20

• “FISHY”…….I like that. Behind him stand a bunch of sharks and suckers.

Comment by larrypaulbrown — October 13, 2017 @ 11:44

2. Scottie, I’m with you. Never (and I’ve been around a long time including suffering through the political shenanigans of the Vietnam war) have I detested a man as much as Trump. There was a post last year, wish I could find it, titled “He’s everything my daddy taught me not to be.” His executive order just signed will drastically increase health care premiums for the 60+ crowd and drastically reduce affordable coverage for the young folks, while his proposed tax revisions call for reducing tax obligations for corporations and the wealthy. He’s moral corruption on steroids. This weekend he is the keynote speaker for a gathering of like-minded bigots in D.C.

Comment by larrypaulbrown — October 13, 2017 @ 09:37

3. The moron has very little forethought about what he says or does, and this is just another demonstration of his middle school mentality, speaking skills, and near non-existent adult vocabulary. I’ve known and listened to U.S. Presidents all the way back to LBJ and after (and recordings/videos of those previous), and I can say hands down, no doubt whatsoever, that tRumpsky is the most childish of all those Presidents. Period.

I’m with ya Scottie, I’ve never had this much nausea and disdain for ANY previous President. This immature megalomaniac takes ALL cakes! 😨

Comment by Professor Taboo — October 13, 2017 @ 09:44

4. I’ve never seen a more immature, petty, person accumulate so much admiration and power. I can only say that those traits are ones you’d think people wouldn’t want in office. Yet, his staunchest supporters seem to take glee in the pettiness. I’ve learned a lot about a lot of people. It isn’t pretty.

Comment by Ruth — October 13, 2017 @ 11:55

• You are so correct. I watched people who cheered him on say they wouldn’t let their own child act as he does. Yet they were cheering tRumpsky on and voted for him. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 13, 2017 @ 11:59

• I think it their minds it’s a show of strength and toughness. All I see is a schoolyard bully. 😦

Comment by Ruth — October 13, 2017 @ 12:00

5. Why am I not surprised?

Comment by Nan — October 13, 2017 @ 12:33