October 19, 2017

White terrorist. No mention by tRumpsky, why? Think it is because he is white and not Muslim?

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Bigotry, Criminal, meme, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 19:58

Thumbnail

1. Why am I not surprised?

Comment by Nan — October 19, 2017 @ 20:33

2. A picture of what evil looks like.
    Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — October 19, 2017 @ 23:26

3. And tRumpsky always, always bitches about the media — except against Twitter.

Comment by Professor Taboo — October 20, 2017 @ 08:32

4. Well crap Scottie, the guy isn’t brown or black skinned. He probably attends an xtian church when the mood strikes him. He cannot be any sort of terrorist. Nope, only brown or black skinned folks are terrorists in this ‘Merikkka.
    Yeah, I am very cynical this evening.
    Lock him up and throw the key away, drop that key in the deepest part of the Pacific ocean.

Comment by Walter Kronkat — October 20, 2017 @ 22:05

• Hello. Hope your morning is good. I had to get up early and with out any coffee drive tot he hospital in the cape to get a morning blood draw. But then I took Ron out to eat so it worked out. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 21, 2017 @ 09:46

5. Hi Scottie;
    One man blowing wind is nothing. One man screaming at the moon means nothing. Millions of people applauding that man, following him, repeating his rants, expanding on his twisted manipulations, and running away with the craziness??? That is beginning to terrify me. This idea that rational treatment of others, even others you severely disagree with, this idea that twisting reality and responding to criticism and obstruction of those twisted concepts with violence and vitriol, this idea that throwing away declared ideals, morals, ethics, for the very purpose of political expediency and … i don’t even know … some other undisclosed higher purpose? This is beginning to terrify me.
    I’m losing faith in the very substance of what America is now. I guess it’s become ok if we die by a white man’s bullet or bomb. Go figure.

Hugs, my brother!
    randy

Comment by Randy — October 21, 2017 @ 09:29

• Hello Randy. I agree. Some days I think I am trapped in an episode of X files or some other conspiracy show. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 21, 2017 @ 09:44