October 27, 2017

$300M No-Bid Contract For Tiny Energy Company Bars Feds From “Auditing Or Reviewing” Costs And Profits – Joe.My.God.

Filed under: Criminal, Harm, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 14:47

This should be criminal.   It should be illegal.  This is theft of money from the people paying the 300 Million for repairs.   That is us.   Can it be that this is proof of dirty dealing to self enrichment by the tRumpsky administration?   Hugs

Source: $300M No-Bid Contract For Tiny Energy Company Bars Feds From “Auditing Or Reviewing” Costs And Profits – Joe.My.God.

1. It is criminal and it is illegal. That’s why criminals (our WH) are getting away with it. What are we gonna do? Sue Trump? He’s got enough law suits on the books to keep lawyers busy (and well paid) until the next century. Meanwhile the greatest show on earth goes on.

Comment by larrypaulbrown — October 27, 2017 @ 16:24

• Sadly you are so correct. Still we have to raise our voices as this has to be resisted. I am not a believer nor religious but if I had to describe evil it would be tRumpsky and his administration. What he does and they do is pure wrong. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 27, 2017 @ 16:51

• Absolutely

Comment by larrypaulbrown — October 27, 2017 @ 17:12

• Seditious, corrupt, treacherous, mutinous, disloyal…….just a few words I can come up with that fit the POTUS which have no religious connection and are also definitions of evil. Hugs back. Glad to see you’re well enough to blog.

Comment by larrypaulbrown — October 27, 2017 @ 17:20

• Thanks. Slept for 14 hours and got up at 9:30 AM I have to find a way to work around this fatigue and tiredness. I try to get up at 7, I set my alarm but can’t seem to get up most days. My doctor I was putting my hopes in came up empty and so now it is back to the starting line. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 27, 2017 @ 17:25

• So you have no diagnosis to work with?

Comment by larrypaulbrown — October 27, 2017 @ 19:20