October 29, 2017

New avatar day–Any suggestions or should we do a re-shoot. Hugs

Filed under: My Life and Rants, Pictures, Questions — Scottie @ 11:15

1. I like the last photograph best, Scottie. You look relaxed and as if you are thinking about something nice. You have lovely skin.

Comment by robbiesinspiration — October 29, 2017 @ 11:49

2. I’m with Robbie..the last one. the angle is nice, you look relaxed and happy. a few of the others are a bit “stiff” and the one with ear-thingies…not so good. hugs!

Comment by Suze — October 29, 2017 @ 12:12

• Thanks for the input. So far that is the winner with two votes. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 29, 2017 @ 12:17

3. Ahhh so happy to see you relaxed with all that you’ve endured lately, I choose that one

Has Ron gotten any better from his sickness, well wishes

Comment by Cory Melancon — October 29, 2017 @ 12:40

• Yes Ron is feeling better. Yesterday I made him lasagna from home made sauce. I am not sure which one you like though. The last one like the others? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 29, 2017 @ 12:58

4. Last one Scottie 😀

Comment by The Story Reading Ape — October 29, 2017 @ 13:16

5. I guess I’m the “oddball” because I like the one you’re using now (in the blue shirt) far better than any of the others. The white shirt makes you look washed out. Also, you have more of a smile in the current one.

But of course, it’s your avatar so you need to go with the one you feel more comfortable with.

Comment by Nan — October 29, 2017 @ 13:36

• I change them often, too often. I may just start using one of my cats. 😃😄 I am struggling to get use to the new camera program I bought. It is great but I cant seem to get the right shot from it. Thanks for the input. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 29, 2017 @ 13:41

• I will say this … you’re much bolder than I am. I rarely use pictures of myself on any kind of public media. There’s one of me on the back of my book … and I’ve posted one or two on Facebook … but that’s about it. Victoria could probably come up with some reasons why I prefer to remain “incognito.” 😉

Comment by Nan — October 29, 2017 @ 14:35

6. I also prefer the one you are using now. I think the blue shirt looks better on you than the white one.

If you are going to do a retake, perhaps include one of your cats, or something in the background that says something about who you are or what you like. Right now your background is fairly busy, but doesn’t tell me anything about you.

Comment by Ubi Dubium — October 29, 2017 @ 14:55