October 30, 2017

I took another one after therapy

Filed under: My Life and Rants, Pictures — Scottie @ 11:24

Snapshot_20171030_1

1. gosh, you are one handsome person! Love this pic. Bunches of hugs!

Comment by Suze — October 30, 2017 @ 11:25

• Thanks you. All I know is the cats don’t run when they see me. 🙂 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 30, 2017 @ 11:27

• and That, my dear, is a wonderful thing. Cats KNOW……….rofl

Comment by Suze — October 30, 2017 @ 12:59

2. Nice photo.

Comment by Walter Kronkat — October 30, 2017 @ 11:38

• Thanks, I clean up well once in awhile. 🙂 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 30, 2017 @ 12:08

3. Your shirt color is better than the white from before. I’m still wondering about the cabinets in the background, is there any significance to them, or are they just what happens to be behind your computer?

Comment by Ubi Dubium — October 30, 2017 @ 14:45

• Oh I see. My desk is large and it is a reverse L shape. The cabinets you see are part of my desk that runs down the wall. Directly behind where I sit is a small space and then on my left side is a curio cabinet with jammed full of stuff. I could shut the door at the end of my desk and so you wouldn’t see the shelves, or move the camera. I just never think on it. The webcam I use is on the first monitor , my 27 inch and on a slight angle as next to it is my video monitor and it is a 24 inch. This is so I can blog and search while watching things. I should take a picture of my office for everyone. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 30, 2017 @ 14:53