October 31, 2017

tRumpsky

Filed under: Bigotry, Harm, meme, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 14:52

Thumbnail

Thumbnail

1. Why is it taking forever to get him indicted? 😦

Comment by equinoxio21 — October 31, 2017 @ 15:15

• I don’t know. I know what is protecting him is the republicans in congress who are afraid of his base and are desperate to get their tax cut for the wealthy passed. They will block anything against him, they will allow his treason and illegal behavior as long as they can still get these things from him. I still do not know how 32% of the people still support him. Also I am confused why so many people will limit themselves to only one news source that has been proven to lie and distort the truth and to be a propaganda arm of the state. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 31, 2017 @ 15:20

• I can answer the last question, Scottie (about the news source). People prefer to listen to those who agree with them. Moreover, to them, it’s ALL TRUE! It’s those damn liberals that are twisting the truth! And they know this because that news source you speak of,
        along with the tweets of their leader, say so!

Comment by Nan — October 31, 2017 @ 15:28

• It is sad to me. The greatest information age so far in the history of the planet and people refused to expend enough energy to learn. I get constant emails from people with the most outrageous bigoted or religious stuff that they think is proven true. Hey the email says it is true. So when I send back the correction from known debunking sites, from Snopes or truthorfiction.com They won’t even read it. If they do read it they tell me I made up the correction, they knew their stuff was true, fox news told them or rush limbaugh told them. OR everyone knows that *those people* are that way, so of course it is true they did this. I want to scream sometimes. I don’t know that I have ever gotten through to them. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 31, 2017 @ 15:36

• Thanks for posting the truthorfiction link. Never heard of them, but it seems like a site that’s right up my alley.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — October 31, 2017 @ 16:01

• They are the one I use most. They are good at separating out the information. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 31, 2017 @ 16:01

• Fox didn’t even cover the indictment story yesterday. Sickening.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — October 31, 2017 @ 15:58

• That should be a crime. That should cause every person of integrity to never go on fox for an interview. Let them know that if they play that they get boycotted, hit their advertisers until they start to report the news. Yet everyone of any sense knows that fox is the propaganda arm of the republican party and the personal media of tRumpsky. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 31, 2017 @ 16:01

• A friend of mine said that many Fox minions actually believed it would be Hillary who was indicted on Monday, not anyone associated with Draft-Dodge Don. How bloody dense these people must be!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — October 31, 2017 @ 16:03

• She is not even in office. YEs they are trying hard to convict her on fox. Did you see that post I did on the AM joy show? Joy tore that republican up and even got her to admit it was only talking points to divert attention and swing the conversation. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 31, 2017 @ 16:07

• Yes. I saw that. Republicans are the farthest possible thing from patriotic and American. Bloody lying sacks of traitorous shit, IMO. Every last one of ’em.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — October 31, 2017 @ 16:10

2. Lil Draft-dodge Donny, I hate the piece of feces. As someone who served in the military, this prick must be doubly insulting to you, my friend.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — October 31, 2017 @ 15:25

• Yes infuriating. Yet there is nothing I can do except vote and get others to vote. I keep hearing from people saying they don’t vote because it makes no difference. They are all the same these people say. OR it is a joke, my vote doesn’t do anything……..I want to scream at them this is why we have tRumpsky… because some people threw their vote away or did not vote. Every vote for Jill Stein was a vote for tRump. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 31, 2017 @ 15:28

• Could not agree more! tRump won just for the reasons you state. I truly hope the shock of how fucking awful he is lights a fire under people to vote in 2018. I really, really hope so!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — October 31, 2017 @ 15:56

3. Scottie, as a veteran of the Vietnam era, I abhor everything that idiot says and stands for. He commented in an interview that his “personal Vietnam was avoiding STDs as a young man” and then he had the audacity to call Senator McCain a loser. My blood boils whenever I see his smug, pouting face on TV. Nobody in my life has affected me as Trump has.

Comment by larrypaulbrown — October 31, 2017 @ 17:15

• I agree with you. I think there is a lot of boiling blood in the world over tRumpsky. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 31, 2017 @ 17:27