November 5, 2017

Milo loves to sleep with me.

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 11:49

Sent from my iPad,
Hugs and Best wishes,
Scottie

1. My dog actually crawls under my head at night like a pillow. Our animal friends are simply the best, are they not.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — November 5, 2017 @ 11:58

• Yes they are. Milo just loves to be touching me while I sleep. He will stretch one of his paws out until it is on me somewhere. But mostly he just thunks down on me and starts to purr. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 5, 2017 @ 12:04

• My other-half has childhood asthma and to even be in a room where a cat has lived causes a severe reaction. Having been with him during one of those episodes, I cringe when I see those pictures — even though cats don’t affect me at all. Strange how that works, huh?

Comment by Nan — November 5, 2017 @ 12:11

• Yes, I am sorry your husband has this reaction, both for how bad it is for him personally and also for what he is missing not being able to have a loving cat near him. Best wishes to to both of you. Happy Sunday. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 5, 2017 @ 12:14

• Fortunately, he doesn’t have the same reaction to dogs … and we have two. One of them thinks he’s “the greatest” so he gets to enjoy his “loving dog” instead. 🙂 Happy Sunday to you as well.

Comment by Nan — November 5, 2017 @ 12:20

2. Talk about making yourself comfortable, I have a feeling it’s the other way around that bed is most certainly all for Milo you just sleep in it lol…

Comment by Cory Melancon — November 5, 2017 @ 19:25

• Yes, it can be a bit difficult to get much room on the bed with two cats thinking they own it. Ron and I have gotten use to having to sleep in weird positions to accommodate the cats. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 5, 2017 @ 19:29

• If I get out of the bed at night, when I get back to the bed I have to carefully check Milo’s position on the pillows to make sure my head doesn’t hit him. But then he will scrunch closer until he is touching me or on me. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 5, 2017 @ 19:31

• Who usually wakes up first? If Milo I’m guessing you have no need for an alarm clock lol…

Comment by Cory Melancon — November 5, 2017 @ 19:36

• I am old and drink lots of fluid so I get up several times during the night, Milo will either stay in bed on my pillow or he will go to his food dish which is in our bedroom. Odis , who sleeps by my legs or feet will run into the bathroom ( it is a master bathroom in the master bedroom ) with me and I pet him. THen when I am returning to bed everyone makes a dash for it to stake out their spots first. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 5, 2017 @ 19:40

• To answer the alarm question, yes I do have to have one because Milo is a sleeper, and will stay in bed as long as I will. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 5, 2017 @ 19:41

3. Hi,
    I so miss not having a friend in a dog or cat, or both right now. Hopefully, soon again. I have experienced throughout my life the greatest of unconditional love and companionship from a wide range of animals.
    When I lived in So. Lake Tahoe, a friend that continued to follow the suggestions and the traditions in his family and of his people, the American Indian, told me that to share my resting place (my bed & blankets) with a my dog or cat, would create the strongest of bonds.
    Bandit, my mountain dog always kept me in her sight and never left my side.
    Precious photos Scottie.

Comment by i'mgoing.home — November 6, 2017 @ 06:31

• Thank you for sharing your story. I hope you find the animal that needs you to be their human. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 6, 2017 @ 09:15