November 7, 2017

a new picture from the new camera

Filed under: My Life and Rants, Pictures — Scottie @ 13:21

1. Looking great Scottie! 😉

Comment by Professor Taboo — November 7, 2017 @ 13:29

2. Lookin’ good, my friend.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — November 7, 2017 @ 13:56

• thanks. Trying to get set up here to do videos. Have to stop in a few hours to go to a diabetes class. 4 hours a night for 3 nights. Yuck In surance is insisting. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 7, 2017 @ 14:01

• It sucks, but just do what they want. You don’t want problems with insurance companies.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — November 7, 2017 @ 14:09

• yes, that is what Ron says, he has to go to the class also. We both have been putting them off and they jumped our insurance up. They refuse to lower it until we do this. Can’t learn anything more than we have already been told. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 7, 2017 @ 14:10

3. Hello My Brother;
    You look good! Still ticks me off that you have so much hair while I’m going so thin :/ Oh…. what does your sweatshirt say???? I know, silly thing to be asking, but I’m absolutely stumped!
    Miss you my brother;
    randy

Comment by Randy — November 7, 2017 @ 17:46

• Nokomis http://www.visitflorida.com/en-us/cities/nokomis.html
      Nokomis is an unincorporated town along the Gulf Coast of Florida, United States, located south of Osprey and just north of Venice. The town has access to the coast through Nokomis Public Beach and Casey Key. I think you look good with thinning hair. I have another doc appointment this morning, the endo doc. I was not happy with I will see you in 6 mths. Talk soon. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 8, 2017 @ 08:13

4. Very nice photo. Always fun to play with a new toy. Hey, it is the best way to learn what that new camera can do. Enjoy it Scottie.
    Sorry you have to go to those classes, but as was said above, do not get in trouble with the insurance.

Comment by Walter Kronkat — November 7, 2017 @ 20:28

5. Hey young man you really look good. Does your new cam may look you soo nice? 🙂
    Concerning your diabetes-class: I have never been assined to one. Right now I am on a new med, which is to assist my pancreas to produce just the rest of insulin – it can . My bloodsugar is kept in the range of about 150 – and I feel kind of okay with that. But I have no control about my bloodsugar until my next Hba1c-test which is in mid-January.
    But they keep me from havin tol inject insulin.
    Hugs
    miles from Germany, who is 76 years old.

Comment by miles — November 8, 2017 @ 17:09

• Hello Miles. Yes the camera has a thing called face smoothing and it was set to fifty. Not sure what it does, I took it down to about half that to see.

They want our blood sugar average to be between 80 and 130. I am glad to hear you do not have to inject anything. I am one Janumet and Jardance. Ron takes starlix and Janumet. We have to take the three days of classes or our insurance premium will go up a bunch. Hugs

Oh and happy 76th year.