November 9, 2017

The world is poorly designed. But copying nature helps.

Filed under: Animals, Earth News, Ideas, News, Questions — Scottie @ 14:18

Evolution has already done the work, we just have to learn to let go of our egos and use the information in our designs.  Hugs

1. Thank you Scottie! This was incredible!

Comment by Suze — November 9, 2017 @ 14:26

2. Fascinating!

Comment by Nan — November 9, 2017 @ 14:37

• I have often admired dolphins, otters, penguins their ability to slide through the water. They nearly fly when the they swim. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 9, 2017 @ 14:41

3. Reblogged this on QUEST:THE HOME STRETCH and commented:
    Our earth is precious. Let’s appreciate it and treat it kindly.

Comment by larrypaulbrown — November 9, 2017 @ 14:49

• I can give that an Amen. OR as my pagan friends say , So mote it be. I use so let it be as who uses mote in that context. I know in the middle ages it meant may or might be, but in truth it is better to say so let it be. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 9, 2017 @ 14:56

4. Love it Scottie. Putting it on Quest.

Comment by larrypaulbrown — November 9, 2017 @ 14:50

• Thank you Larry. I get a lot of information from the VOX site on YouTube. I enjoy learning was well as being a pest to others. 😋😃😄😇Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 9, 2017 @ 14:52