November 9, 2017

We all know the truth is money. The NRA spreads a ton of money to bribe congress. Hugs

Filed under: Facts, Harm, meme, News, opinion, Political — Scottie @ 11:51

(cartoon by Stuart Carlson)

1. With all the memes and discussions on social media related to this, one would think “Congress” would recognize themselves. I know, I know. ‘Tis but a dream …

Comment by Nan — November 9, 2017 @ 12:23

• Well we do have one hope. People like you and me who won’t let this Fade into the background. I plan to keep posting on this and the need for it. I am a progressive liberal and I fight back. I have decided that I must raise my voice with others for the good of our future. I refuse to step back from the equality gains, to reverse the progress made on caring for people, and efforts to save the habitats we need to live. Thanks. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 9, 2017 @ 12:54

2. Money money money in all aspects is the focus. I am so tired of it

Comment by bethanyk — November 9, 2017 @ 13:11

• I agree. It is sad to think leaders are more attracted to money than doing the right thing and help the people they were elected to both lead and help. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 9, 2017 @ 13:12

• It is so shocking to me that with my husband’s new job the pain patches that were once $4000 are now $7. That sums of the BS of this money situation. Who is in control and how they use it. It is wrong

Comment by bethanyk — November 9, 2017 @ 13:25

• I agree with you. I am lucky we have insurance to help off set some of the costs, yet now when I am trying to get better and need extra help to do that, our medical costs are increasing drastically. It is to everyone’s benefit not just mind to have me gets healthier and stronger, but the insurance companies don’t see it that way. I am glad you will be getting pain relief. No one should have to live in pain that incapacitates and destroys the quality of life. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 9, 2017 @ 13:34

3. Posted on FB Scottie. Thanks

Comment by larrypaulbrown — November 9, 2017 @ 14:59

4. OK, I’ll TRY very, very hard to stay polite as this is not my blog. When, Herr Trump WILL be the time to talk about this?

Comment by Walter Kronkat — November 9, 2017 @ 17:46