November 10, 2017

Getting a conservative excited. Hugs

Filed under: Atheism, meme, Political, Questions, Religion — Scottie @ 14:00

Thumbnail

1. The bedroom and the school house. You never realize just how much so until you have kids of your own in the public school system. Christians never cease to amaze me for all the wrong reasons.

Comment by Charity — November 10, 2017 @ 14:05

• I agree Charity. I do not know how secular parents can keep so calm. I keep hearing of how christians keep trying to teach their god in classrooms, make kids pray , or give out literature to kids. They really think that they can and even must do whatever it takes to get their god every where and to everyone. I would blow my stack I think if I had kids treated like that. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 10, 2017 @ 14:17

2. Our prime minister said something of the same but a little different when he addressed the nation in the 70’s and that is ‘There’s no place for the state in the bedrooms of the nation’

Comment by thespiritkeeper — November 10, 2017 @ 14:26

3. I adored Ann Richards.

Comment by Suze — November 10, 2017 @ 14:52

• I do also. She can come up with the greatest quips. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 10, 2017 @ 15:03

4. No kidding. They are perverts of the worst sort. AND they tend to be very religious.

Comment by Walter Kronkat — November 10, 2017 @ 16:00

• Wait till you see the meme I am have scheduled for the morning. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 10, 2017 @ 19:12

5. Ahhh, our last greatest Texas governor. Those were some of the BEST years in our state, bar none!

On the subject of what the state and general public should know about — much less try to govern or supervise — what CONSENTING ADULTS do in private is only the business of those actually participating! Why tha HELL religious conservative Prudes care about what’s going on in private homes or legally private clubs (and in my personal case private BDSM dungeons) befuddles me. I will always tell them, “If YOU really want to know how deliciously beneficial our FUN activities are… come inside, join us, and become a full-time member! Then and only THEN can you accurately and truthfully TALK about it.” Beyond that, you can’t stop what consenting adults want to do, especially if it isn’t illegally harming anyone!

Comment by Professor Taboo — November 12, 2017 @ 14:23