November 14, 2017

Nan’s post Dear Believer link

Filed under: Questions, Reason, Religion — Scottie @ 19:10

I was over at Nan’s blog and she has a wonderful video posted.  It is titled Dear Believer and it asks such grand questions about why people might believe.   I was stunned by the simplicity and probing nature of the questions in the video.   The visuals are stunning also.   So please go to the link below and watch for yourself.  Plus take some time to read Nan’s other posts.  She has a really good blog.  Hugs

1. Awwww … thank you, Scottie. I do try to make my blog interesting (and perhaps at times a bit contentious).

Comment by Nan — November 14, 2017 @ 19:15

2. I liked this video “Dear Believer” so much that I borrowed it (stole it? LOL) from Nan as well. She does indeed have a provocative blog and blog-subjects! And I don’t mind contentious in the least! After all, if everything consumed was always trivial, shallow “fluff” and overly sweet… then just about any person reading would go dumb with a mouthful of cavities, right!? 😉 😛

Comment by Professor Taboo — November 15, 2017 @ 09:33

• Well said Professor. I have learned so much from the discussions on the group of blogs like Nan’s, Arks, Victoria’s, your blog… All of this group has really thoughtful posts and conversations. I Have learned not only the information but how to present it, how to form a reply so it is readable and gets to the point I am trying to make. It is hard to keep up with all the blogs I want to get to but I give it my best and I am better for it. Best wishes and hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 15, 2017 @ 09:36

• You are a GREAT human being Scottie and it is so very admirable, encouraging, and wonderful to see your enthusiasm for learning and then sharing what you’ve learned. Never STOP being a warm, humble, ever-learning intelligent person, okay!? 🙂 ❤

Comment by Professor Taboo — November 15, 2017 @ 09:40

• I will do my best, but I feel we learn by example and I have found great examples. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 15, 2017 @ 09:50

• I think you are doing an excellent job! And whatever I’ve contributed, I want to humbly say/suggest that while not everyone can see eye-to-eye on everything in life and in human nature, never ever forget that we are ALL members of the human family, good or bad, and everyone has something to contribute in endless ways, styles, and expressions! In other words, we… (that is humanity) are the sum of all the parts. So Scottie, continue to be a good, positive, strong “part” my Friend! ❤

Comment by Professor Taboo — November 15, 2017 @ 10:00

• I am listening to a video by bionic Dance on YouTube. She is taking a theist to task because he says that without god he would be without morals and would be raping and killing all day long. Why is it these people need a fictional deity to keep them from committing aggressive acts on others? They seem to think there suddenly would be no laws and society would be gone. This guy called atheist savages. Nuts. Why do these people want to rape and kill, that scares me. There are a lot of them that say that. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 15, 2017 @ 09:55