November 25, 2017

Can you imagine living here? Owning this place? Hugs

Filed under: Ideas, Places — Scottie @ 19:33

1. Too much raking of the leaves would scare me off right away mind you the vacuuming inside and cleaning those windows. Somewhat allergic to housework lol

Comment by thespiritkeeper — November 25, 2017 @ 19:38

• I have always lived in small places. The idea of that much space would be like trying to live in a whole town to me. I can not imagine what it would be like. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 25, 2017 @ 19:39

• If you could afford a place like this, something tells me YOU wouldn’t be the one doing the raking or vacuuming. 🙂

Comment by Nan — November 25, 2017 @ 19:43

• Ah agreed. That is the other thing I can not imagine…having that much money. Really I wouldn’t understand just how much that is. After a certain point it starts to be meaningless to me. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 25, 2017 @ 19:45

• House rich Property poor lol

Comment by thespiritkeeper — November 25, 2017 @ 19:49

2. If I owned a place like that and had the wealth to maintain it, I’d put it to use to help the nearby community.

Comment by Sirius Bizinus — November 25, 2017 @ 19:52

3. I’d like to try. Mad King Ludwig might have had it built just for me. It would be such a great hotel and business conference centre with the money going to fund homeless hostels and free food centres.
    Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — November 25, 2017 @ 23:03

4. In NO case I would like to have that much money to be able to own that cold place with nearly no toilets. So. what would it be good for? And I would always feel depressed by the feeling how many people had to work how long for this nothing.

Comment by miles — November 26, 2017 @ 09:02

• Hello Miles. IF you owned this you would have the money to put in toilets where you wished. You could use part of it for community efforts. You could do what the famous Circus owner Ringling. He created a museum on his estate that also had two huge wings of art. Yes two long buildings packed with great works of art displayed for the people. People like me who would never get to see stuff like that. Here is a link to the circus one. https://www.ringling.org/circus-museum

That is something worth doing with a place like that, make it so that people who can not see these things all over the world could come there and see wonders. Be well, happy season for you Miles. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 26, 2017 @ 09:23

• Not so in Germany, this one is listed; it is an historical Monument, and nobody owning it is allowed change it 🙂
        I visited it once in the 1960ies: “feel depressed by the feeling how many people had to work how long for this nothing.”

Comment by miles — November 26, 2017 @ 14:12