November 28, 2017

Trying to learn

Filed under: Animals, My Life and Rants, Pictures — Scottie @ 16:49

I just viewed some grand photos on Arks blog at https://attaleuntold.wordpress.com/2017/11/28/watch-the-birdy-25/ and I thought I would see what I could get taking pictures of the two cats , who were in the living room being lazy.  Some are in shadow without flash ( the dark ones ) some are with flash ( the really bright ones ) and some are in sun without flash.   So I present to all of you my two babies, Milo ( he ruffled his fur as I pointed the camera at him ) on the chair and Odis ( he has black spots on his nose called nose freckles by some ) on the couch staring out the window.   Hugs

Click on the pictures to enlarge them.

1. That’s a fat cutie!!

Comment by House of Heart — November 28, 2017 @ 18:53

• Yes Odis is quite plump. He prefers to lay around and sleep. He is not a cat to play. He is younger than Milo. Milo is about 10, about 12 pounds , runs and plays. Odis is about four weights a bit over 20 pounds, he is long legged and heavy, but walks, wont run around, won’t play. He loves that couch back because the cushions sink under him to form a nice bed. I love them both. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 28, 2017 @ 18:58

• I have a dog. Our pets love us so unconditionally, I am appalled at animal abuse. I had a cat once , so independent. She would only come out after the kids bedtime. Such a snob. Lol! Good luck with those two. Hugs.

Comment by House of Heart — November 28, 2017 @ 19:03

• 😃😄 Sending some loving pets to your dog. Our cats are love bugs with different temperaments. Milo the older smaller one is fearless and ready to take on anything, sleeps on my pillow against my head sometimes holding my face or hand with his paws. Odis lays at my feet or against my legs and follows me if I get up to go to the bathroom. They both think my desk is their spot, ( It is big enough for each one to have a side , both like to lay between the keyboard and the monitors ) and we humans are beloved staff to wait on them. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 28, 2017 @ 19:08

• They are precious members of the family. My dog ( a 30 pd Boston Terrier) sleeps at my feet. He likes to get close. Don’t tell anyone. I tried to shut him out but he was heartbroken. Hugs.

Comment by House of Heart — November 28, 2017 @ 19:17

• Boston Terriers. Isn’t that the smallish black sort of pug with a white spot? If it is the kind I am thinking of I love the look of them. I have always wanted one but we never found one who needed rescuing yet. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 28, 2017 @ 19:38

• I have a brown Boston. He’s quite a character. They are a mix of French and English bulldog and I later learned they get the brown color by inbreeding. I had no idea.

Comment by House of Heart — November 28, 2017 @ 19:42

• Best wishes to you and your pup. I think they are so super cute. However Milo wouldn’t tolerate a dog giving me attention. The neighbor’s golden retriever tried one day and Milo launched himself at the poor dog’s head and started beating him up. I felt bad for Buddy ( the dog ) as he had done nothing wrong, but Milo was jealous. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 28, 2017 @ 19:47