November 29, 2017

Wild Elephants salutes the men who rescued their baby elephant from a ditch’

Filed under: Animals, Family, Health, Love, Nature, News — Scottie @ 14:57

If you ever thought animals had no feelings, watching this video will show you how wrong you are.  They do care greatly for each other and their young.   Let’s do what we can to stop their slaughter.  Hugs

1. Geez! Watching that made me wish I could give the poor little guy a big push! People can be so good … at times. And yes, it’s been shown on numerous occasions that elephants do have feelings. Thank goodness for a great ending to this situation. 🙂

Comment by Nan — November 29, 2017 @ 15:41

• yes, Yet the tRumpsky boys enjoy hunting them for the tails and whatever. Not any sport to be sure. Dad tRumpsky even got rid of the regulations blocking the boys from bring home their ill gotten trophies. Thanks Nan. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 29, 2017 @ 15:47

• I think the trophy thing is on hold. Could be wrong, but I think that’s what I read. And I think in the case of elephants, they want the ivory … but I could be wrong again. I think taking/having ivory is against some kind of ilaw.

Comment by Nan — November 29, 2017 @ 16:01

• Oh one thing did you notice how the baby kept trying to get a hold on the excavator bucket? I wondered if he thought he could use it to pull himself up, or what he was thinking. But it is clear he was thinking. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 29, 2017 @ 15:48

• Actually, I didn’t notice that. I saw his trunk moving around it, but never considered that he might be trying to get ahold of it. Good eyes!

Comment by Nan — November 29, 2017 @ 16:02

2. Damn I got a lump in my throat! That was beautiful, Scottie – thank you for posting about it.

Comment by acflory — November 29, 2017 @ 16:14

3. […] via Wild Elephants salutes the men who rescued their baby elephant from a ditch’ — Scotties Toy Box […]

Pingback by Reblog: | NOT MY SECRET…overcoming the shame of sexual abuse — November 29, 2017 @ 17:36

4. This got me all choked up!!!

Comment by bethanyk — November 29, 2017 @ 17:37

• Yes it shows a lot of love from both groups, humans and elephants. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — November 29, 2017 @ 17:38

5. Not sure if it’s been stated elsewhere but there was a story that’s been circulating about the first documented case of homosexuality in the animal kingdom, it was between two male lions

I think there’s a lot to learn from still as far as what we’ve learned do far from them

Comment by Cory Melancon — December 1, 2017 @ 17:48

• Cory are you thinking about the recent funny story about the two male gay lions in Kenya. The one that has one local official saying they learned it from gay guys screwing in the brush while the lions watched? The other official wants the lions separated so they wont gay up the other lions. Homosexuality is all over the animal kingdom, any farm boy can tell you that. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 1, 2017 @ 17:52

• Awwww so it was a joke story? It was passed off to me as fact lol but what’s real news anyway these days, joke or not I bet no one will come between two lions gay or not lol

Comment by Cory Melancon — December 1, 2017 @ 19:16

• Sadly there are leaders in Kenya who want the lions killed. Homophobia is horrible in some of these countries. It doesn’t help that some of the hate groups here in the states take that hate over there where they have better luck. Remember the ugandan kill the gays bill that Scott Lively from the states helped get passed? He is now up on crimes against humanity charges. The USA is not looking great in the world these days. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 1, 2017 @ 19:20

• Cory there were two lions in Kenya who got photographed have a gay old time. The problem was the outrage local leaders had, they claimed that the lions were turned gay by gay men. That is why gay men must be killed because just seeing gays and them being nice to each other could make kids gay. SO yes they story of two lions getting it on was true. yes the locals blamed it on gay men having sex in the bushes and the lions seeing that. Horrible what hate can do. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 1, 2017 @ 19:27

• That’s an embarrassingly bad claim damn near laughable, the hate tho it saddens me, thanks for the clarification

Comment by Cory Melancon — December 1, 2017 @ 19:32