December 13, 2017

Why are people sleeping on the street? I would add why are there people including children hungry today? Why? Hugs

Filed under: Atheism, Economics, Ideas, News, Political, Questions, Religion — Scottie @ 12:26

Thumbnail

1. We all know why…greed and brainwashing. I’ll be back for this. 🌺

Comment by House of Heart — December 13, 2017 @ 13:18

2. Whitout taking sides poverty is man’s creation.

Comment by thespiritkeeper — December 13, 2017 @ 13:25

• Oh yes, I agree. I think the problem of wealth disruption is definitely man created and can be fixed if we had the will and power to do so. Still the point is every church I ever attended claim to work for the least of these, raised lots of money… and then spent it on better things for the church. Think if every church adopted a few homeless people? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 13, 2017 @ 13:34

• Yes this is true without pointing fingers one church in particular has trillion in assets and can afford to feed many nations but yet stands by and hypocritically gives sermons on helping others. Makes me cringe and raises my anger with all the needy people in the world

Comment by thespiritkeeper — December 13, 2017 @ 15:00

3. A really good thing happened: Trump and roy Moore – both Republicans- lost Alabama !!! I’m sooo happy

Comment by miles — December 13, 2017 @ 13:36

4. Same with them being anti-abortion, but are nowhere to be found when the child is born. Hypocrites, the lot of them.

Comment by Walter Kronkat — December 15, 2017 @ 23:48

• Agreed. It is a shame. Have you been following Ron and I disagreement on wealth and rights over on Nan’s blog? If you want jump into the conversation. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 16, 2017 @ 07:54