December 17, 2017

Lies

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Economics, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 09:13

I hate the way our politicians blatantly lie to the American people today.    Sen. John Cornyn just claimed repeatedly that the democrats wouldn’t help with the tax bill to give the higher incomes a huge break.  He kept saying they refused to help.  Bullshit!  The bill was written in secret and without hearings.    It was dumped on the whole congress on a Friday with a hopeful vote on a Monday.   They kept the democrats and most of their own people out of the processes.   Why?  Because it is a giveaway to themselves and to the wealthy donors and the bill seriously hurts the american public at the same time it doesn’t help the economy at all.  I get so tired of the new idea that blatant lies have no consequence yet if your child lied like that you would punish them.   I get so angry over it all.  Hugs

1. I’m so disgusted with lying Cronyn. He is no better than the rest of the basket of deplorable.

Comment by House of Heart — December 17, 2017 @ 09:44

• Thank you. I get so upset and sometimes I think I am the only one who gets tired and angry at the lying. They treat us like they can pee on us and then we will thank them. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 17, 2017 @ 09:45

• You are not alone. WE are out here in numbers. I am disappointed in the democrats, they don’t seem to understand that the any show of weakness is our downfall. We are dealing with animals.

Comment by House of Heart — December 17, 2017 @ 10:28

2. Cornyn was a pimple on the ass of texans for years…if he opens his mouth you know he is lying.

Comment by Suze — December 17, 2017 @ 10:19

• Well said, lets get him out of office and then maybe he will respect voters. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 17, 2017 @ 10:20

3. Yes, Cornyn is “my” senator too. He happily tweets and posts on Facebook his obvious lies and is repeatedly called out for it, yet keeps going. How he gets elected is a mystery to me (because I don’t want to believe Texas voters are so ignorant, so easily deceived, or actually in *favor* of Cornyn’s anti-human agenda).

Comment by Anderson Connors — December 17, 2017 @ 11:57

• So many of them give the people the middle finger and keep getting reelected. I also wonder how. They seem to think we voters have no memory. I have even heard politicians say that by the time for them to run again the people will have forgotten what they did or said. How many promises have not come true, or hysterical predictions that failed to materialize, yet no apologies or even admitting they were wrong. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 17, 2017 @ 12:49