December 21, 2017

Absolutely stunning picture of a cute Lion cub!

Filed under: Animals, Nature — Scottie @ 17:09

1. Great photo. Cute lion cub, but one swipe with those claws and bye-bye face. My dream would be to have a tiger as a house pet. He would never claw me deeply nor bite me really hard. Some dreams need to stay as dreams. This one of mine sure does. Ah well, and so it goes…..
    Thanks for posting this photo Scottie.

Comment by Walter Kronkat — December 22, 2017 @ 00:31

• Good Morning Walter. I agree, some dreams must stay dreams. I have a cat who slams down on my head at night to share the pillow with me. He is big enough, I couldn’t imagine sharing the pillow with anything larger. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 22, 2017 @ 05:46

• I raised a bobcat many years back. Long story on how I got it … but it turned out to be quite tame. Used to like riding around on my shoulders. Never scratched or bit me but it would get into my girls’ bed at night and “nibble” at them. My then-husband “accidentally” poisoned it (another long story) and it died. We had it for about 3 years.

Comment by Nan — December 22, 2017 @ 12:25

• I am glad you have had the bobcat, and I am sorry you lost it. Be well. Remember you did give it 3 years of grreat life. hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 22, 2017 @ 12:27

2. Have you ever wondered if there’s vanity in the animal kingdom, I wonder if they in some way process beauty the way we do, or it could possibly be a human only trait hmmmm…

Comment by Cory Melancon — December 23, 2017 @ 11:44

• No animals have vanity and they have other emotions. Many species mate for life…even a lot of humans can’t manage that, but some animals species do. How do they chose the one to be their only one? Yes animals have emotions, and they are as varied as humans. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 23, 2017 @ 11:48