December 30, 2017

I do not like you tRump

Filed under: Funny Stuff, meme, opinion, Political — Scottie @ 11:15

1. Gotta love Dr. Seuss! Did you know his first cartoons were actually anti Nazi?

Comment by cornfedcontessa — December 30, 2017 @ 11:21

• No I did not. Thanks for the information. I love going to see the Seuss area at Universal. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 30, 2017 @ 11:28

2. I love it!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — December 30, 2017 @ 11:39

• I want a shirt like that, around here it would cause a big uproar when out and around. The older hite crowd along with the deplorable younger whites are totally delustional about tRumpsky. They openly brag about hwo he has done so much good, the best pres ever and that he has helped them take the country back. Oh and yes Obama is a Muslim who committed treason against the US and refused to allow christmas at the white house while supporting the Muslim Brotherhood with help from the FBI and the black justice department leader, who protected Obama from all his crimes. I get so sick of hearing this kind of shit when out at restaurants. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 30, 2017 @ 11:50

• I’ll bet you do. It makes me sick just thinking about it. Here in Chicago, most people I know hate the bastard, so at least I don’t have to listen to the shit you do all around me. Lordy, but do I want this to be over.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — December 30, 2017 @ 17:26

• Hey Jeff — (off-topic) How’s the weather where you are?

Comment by Nan — December 30, 2017 @ 18:07

• FREEZING!!! Insane cold here! My poor dog wants to go out, but once we get there, she wants to run back inside. UGH!! (I still prefer this to extreme heat, though, if I had to choose.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — December 30, 2017 @ 18:17

• Your heat is accompanied by high humidity, right? I think I’d also prefer the cold under those circumstances. I was watching some of the news reports last night about the weather in NY! Egads! I’d never survive!

Comment by Nan — December 30, 2017 @ 18:46

• @ Nan. My Ron wants so bad to move back to New England so badly. His family is all in New Hampshire. I wonder how well I would adjust to the cold temps. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 30, 2017 @ 18:48

• Can I come, too?

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — December 30, 2017 @ 19:12

• 🙂 More the merrier. But you would miss Chicago wouldn’t you? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 30, 2017 @ 19:22

• I would. 🙂

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — December 30, 2017 @ 21:01

• Yep. Humid as f**k! Hate it! It’s SO cold here, it literally feels like my face is going to fall off when the wind blows.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — December 30, 2017 @ 19:11

3. What could you expect from someone with such severe knowledge deficiencies.

Comment by miles — December 30, 2017 @ 12:59

• Agreed Miles. It is sad he is so sure he is the greatest when it clearly shows he is not even close to a grade schoolers level of reason. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 30, 2017 @ 13:03

• We all “adjust,” Scottie. Some easier than others … some faster than others. I think a lot of it depends on our “willingness.” 😉

Thought you guys were leaning towards New Mexico?

Comment by Nan — December 30, 2017 @ 18:57

• Whoops! That last comment ended up in the wrong place. Not sure how that happened … ??!?

Comment by Nan — December 30, 2017 @ 19:00

• It still came through to me. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 30, 2017 @ 19:05

• His sister who lives in Texas and has a place in the mountains of New Mexico has just bought a small place on a lake in New Hampshire. While she is nearing her 70’s her husband is older and has had health problems. I have asked Ron what will happen if her husband passes away. He thinks his sister would move back to New hampshire, leaving us alone in New Mexico as he feels we are in Florida. So what all our talks have really born out is he wants to be with his siblings again as he gets older and faces declining strength. So while I have more interest in Upper state New York lakes area, I think he really would like New Hampshire. And I just want him to be happy. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 30, 2017 @ 19:03

• However it will be a few years before we can make the move if ever. The place we bought while the prices were high will be hard to sell for what we would need to get. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — December 30, 2017 @ 19:04

• Life changes very rapidly sometimes … and of course one never knows what the future holds. In any event, I hope it all works out for you and Ron. (Personally, I’d prefer New Mexico, but I can see Ron’s reasoning.)

Comment by Nan — December 30, 2017 @ 19:40