January 2, 2018

A short video on my views on stupidity. Facts exist and they are real, deal with it. Hugs

Filed under: Facts, My Life and Rants, opinion — Scottie @ 12:31

1. ROFLMAO………….thanks Scotty!

Comment by Suze — January 2, 2018 @ 13:54

• Thank you. I hope to do more videos, but I have no clue yet what I want to talk about. Any Ideas? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 2, 2018 @ 14:01

• well, not really. I have liked every single one of your videos so far…I like when you get snarky, which makes me giggle. And when you raise that one eyebrow (like you just can NOT believe these idiots say or think what they say or think) I just get destroyed by laughter.

Comment by Suze — January 2, 2018 @ 14:32

2. It is of course the best path to take, walking away from the stupid. Not always the easiest path when you have one of these kooks all up in your personal space insisting all sorts of insidious nonsense, but yep definately the best course.

My first Scottie video, I feel like I know you a bit better.

Comment by shelldigger — January 2, 2018 @ 14:05

• Thank you. I want to do more videos. There was a time when I thought I had a lot to say. I find I have less to say these days than I use to. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 2, 2018 @ 14:08

3. Excellent video as always, such great knowledge you’ve given here how easy it is too fall victim to wanting to challenge stupidity sometimes, I recall going thru a situation and you advised me the very same advice and in the ignoring made all the stupidity go away, shows how truly wise you are…

Hope your staying warm I know these past few days have been as cold to you as it’s been to me…

Comment by Cory Melancon — January 3, 2018 @ 15:39

• It is cold isn’t it. We heated the house this morning for breakfast and coffee, then had to turn the heat off as we are putting in a new bigger door and moved it about 6 feet down the wall. That meant opening a huge hole in the side of the house. On a cold drizzly day. 🙂 Thank you the compliments, it is kind of you. I had to learn to ingnore trolls and stupidity myself, my instinct as you know is to rage and fight. They only feed on that. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 3, 2018 @ 18:34

4. Well said.

Still, it’s sad that they’ve set up the framework of discussion so they win either way. If you don’t respond, they say: “See! They knew I would win the debate so they didn’t respond.” If you do respond, they say: “You’re paid by George Soros” or “You follow scientism” (a made-up word). Either way, it feeds their ego.

For my part, I’m going to ridicule them when I can, and ignore them when I don’t have time. 🙂

Comment by Anderson Connors — January 6, 2018 @ 15:55

• I agree. It is a good plan. I have to admit the urge to force them to see reason is great in me. However I know they will reject anything that they think is forced on them. They must come to it thinking they have found it on their own. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 6, 2018 @ 15:58

• True. I wish I was smart enough to “accidentally” lead them to figuring it out “on their own”. LOL.

Comment by Anderson Connors — January 6, 2018 @ 16:04