January 4, 2018

God is a creation of human imagination. Be skeptical about myths, learn the history that shows religions are all myths. Think. Hugs

Filed under: Atheism, meme, Questions, Reason, Religion — Scottie @ 09:39

~ classyatheist

~ atheist_underground

1. Those are brilliant, Scottie! (and aren’t you glad I got my tech issues solved) 😉

Comment by Carmen — January 4, 2018 @ 09:42

• Yes! I was worried it was something I would have to argue with wordpress on. I am glad you fixed it. Now you get all my silly posts, lucky you. 😋😃😄😉 hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 4, 2018 @ 10:17

2. Nice!

Comment by jim- — January 4, 2018 @ 21:29

3. This is brilliant, Scottie.

Comment by makagutu — January 5, 2018 @ 06:48

4. I once heard that atheism is the belief in a non belief, of course there are levels to all things but what are your thoughts on such a commitment

Comment by Cory Melancon — January 14, 2018 @ 10:45

• Atheism is simply a lack of belief in gods. Theism is a belief in gods. A in front means no . SO it is not a religion as some claim and not a claim. It simply is that atheist do not believe that the theist have shown enough evidence of their claim to a god and so do not believe in god. not any god. look at it this way. how many believe in Zeus? There are hundred of thousands of gods in history , theist pick which ones they believe, atheist say we just don’t believe in any of them.
      Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 14, 2018 @ 10:59

• Again it is a lack of belief, not a belief. Belief is a positive claim,

Comment by Scottie — January 14, 2018 @ 11:00

• Oh I should add that agnosticism and gnosticism deal with knowledge. The gnostic knows there is a god, the agnostic knows there is not a god. Atheist is just a lack of belief. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 14, 2018 @ 11:41