January 12, 2018

A big thank you

Filed under: Family, History, My Life and Rants, News, People I like, Thanks — Scottie @ 19:25

I just want to give everyone who comes to my Toy Box a huge thank you.   I started my blog 8 years ago.  I don’t think I had a plan for it then.    But it grew and matured and so did I.  Today I looked at my 2017 stats.

1,737,810 Views       1,376,232  Visitors    754 Followers    5,738 Likes   3,894 Comments

Very warm loving hugs, Scottie

1. You’re the one who deserves the thanks, Scottie! Xx

Comment by Carmen — January 12, 2018 @ 19:39

• Thank you Carmen. I love the people my blog has helped me meet. To think how far I have come in the last few years, how much I have gained, the wonderful people who have shared it with me, people like you. It really brings tears to my eyes. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 12, 2018 @ 19:43

2. Yay! Keep up the good work.

Comment by Anderson Connors — January 12, 2018 @ 19:39

• Thank you. I will sure try to. I really love the outreach the blog has given me. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 12, 2018 @ 19:41

3. Awesome! Good for you.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — January 12, 2018 @ 19:50

4. Nice! And thanks

Comment by jim- — January 12, 2018 @ 20:56

5. Hola. Well done Amigo. When are you building the wall to keep Trump out?
    Huge Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — January 12, 2018 @ 21:07

• I want to deport him… any suggestions as to where? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 13, 2018 @ 06:42

• Would India do, At least he could top up the perma tan. But nowhere his particular brand of charm could put the natives on his side.
        Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — January 13, 2018 @ 16:11

• With his bigotry / racism toward anyone that is not a wealthy white guy, there is few places I would love to send him that he would really be hated. India is a great idea. He is terrified now some one will poison him, there he will be in a permanent panic. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 13, 2018 @ 16:21

6. Congrats eight years is no minor accomplishment for sure, I love the unbiased approach you take on things as well as your openness to understanding others, here’s to many more successful and wonderful years of creativity

Comment by Cory Melancon — January 14, 2018 @ 10:51

• Thank you. I give it my best. I love my blog. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 14, 2018 @ 10:53

7. That’s some pretty impressive stats. Methinks you have done a good job.

Comment by shelldigger — January 16, 2018 @ 08:22