January 13, 2018

A few more.

Filed under: Construction, My Life and Rants, News — Scottie @ 11:46

So here are a few pictures after they pulled all the old insulation out.  The shinny is the old metal outer wall that the siding was put over.   The part of the floor that is out in the corner shows a leaking pipe, but they aren’t sure they did not cause that with the work.  Either way it has to be fixed.   Heck.   Hugs

1. That kind of stuff is no fun. Here is to hoping it all goes smoothly and under budget 🙂

Comment by shelldigger — January 13, 2018 @ 15:45

• Thank you. I am grateful for the fact we have the ability so far to handle the problems we encounter. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 13, 2018 @ 15:51

2. Oh dear, Scottie. The thing with renovations is this: It always has to look really, really bad before it looks better! I’m sure it’ll be lovely in the end. .. 🙂

Comment by Carmen — January 13, 2018 @ 18:34

• Thank you Carmen, the guys are working really hard. It will be grand when it is done. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 13, 2018 @ 18:36

3. Stuff like this drives me nuts, largely because I am no handyman. One simply has to sit back and cross fingers.

Comment by Arkenaten — January 14, 2018 @ 06:25

• Ron is really good at it, he use to do home remodeling and roofing, and we remodeled office buildings together when we were younger . However he has M.S. now and he is crippled up some, his hands don’t work right for him. Yet he get the job done, I help with stuff and try to learn. He has told me that at 63 this will be the last home he fixes up, if we get another one it better not have problems. 🙂 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 14, 2018 @ 07:39

4. I hate this kind of thing, Scottie, and one things always seems to lead to another.

Comment by robbiesinspiration — January 14, 2018 @ 13:20

• So very true. I am stunned how much needs to be dealt with and how long the advancements are taking. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 14, 2018 @ 13:43