January 30, 2018

I can’t brain today, I have the dumb

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 20:20

Well I am sure this is either the most times I have seen people do face plants into the dirt, or crush their man reproductive parts on solid bar type objects. Either way, no breeding and passing on of genes for these guys. I really was not sure if to laugh of feel really sad how we mostly hairless apes have have failed. Thanks again, a great video. Hugs

bluebird of bitterness

View original post

1. Priceless. How few live brain cells are showing.
    Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — January 30, 2018 @ 21:48

2. Sorry so late. Wow brain yawn took most of my day. I can’t brain anymore either

Comment by jim- — January 30, 2018 @ 22:59

• Funny stuff! Good to laugh at anything at this point.

Comment by jim- — January 30, 2018 @ 23:00

3. Videos like that cause me physical pain, I feel each and every slap, bang, crunch and …worse. Some of them are just show-off stunts gone wrong, but some of them, well – you can see from a mile away and two hours ahead that it’s never, ever, ever going to be a good outcome! I do believe that the statistics tell us that the most common “last words” spoken are ‘Look at me!’ … 🙂

Comment by Ian Hutson — January 31, 2018 @ 03:55

4. Geez! What nincompoops! Did anyone else happen to notice it was young males doing these crazy stunts? Does that tell you anything? 🙄 (Hope no one was seriously hurt.)

Comment by Nan — January 31, 2018 @ 12:18

• I did notice that. Seems women have more sense. OR don’t let people film them doing this stuff. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — January 31, 2018 @ 13:33