February 1, 2018

Religion is regarded …

Filed under: Atheism, Ideas, Memes, Reason, Religion — Scottie @ 11:36

Thumbnail

1. Republicans are the living embodiment of this.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — February 1, 2018 @ 11:41

• Oh yes, they learned decades ago how to play the fundies. I just wonder if it will bite them in the ass, because those people demographically are decreasing and the majority don’t want that bullshit. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 1, 2018 @ 11:51

• Oh, I think we’re witnessing the end of the Repukelican party. How much damage they’ll cause while drowning is what I’m most worried about. These bastards are pure, unfiltered evil. Traitors, the whole lot of ’em.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — February 1, 2018 @ 12:01

• I agree. I wish we could get the deplorables to see this. Then have then go away. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 1, 2018 @ 12:07

2. That’s one of my favorite quotes. Right up there with “I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters.” But Seneca is also good I suppose.

Comment by Rudeboyrg — February 1, 2018 @ 11:48

• Hello Rudeboyrg. The quote sums it up so clearly in so few words. Grand. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 1, 2018 @ 11:50

3. I’m glad I’m wise.

Comment by Nan — February 1, 2018 @ 12:20

4. I combed through the dead sea scrolls, Nag Hammadi códices and Qumran 10 years trying to validate my faith. The more I learned the less I believed. Here I am. Funny how that worked.

Comment by jim- — February 1, 2018 @ 12:57

• They say education can set you free. I guess it works. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 1, 2018 @ 13:19

• As long as it’s not home schooling with a religious bent😊

Comment by Mary — February 1, 2018 @ 15:32