February 3, 2018

Racism is fear based

Filed under: Bigotry, History, My Life and Rants, News, Race, You Tube — Scottie @ 12:22

The rambling rant of mine below is on my idea that racism is based on fear.   If you don’t like videos that is OK, basically I say that videos of the white nationals marching showed they feared displacement.  Videos where white nations claim they a white genocide is happening is again simply fear.   I was inspired to do the video by the following news article:

And the video here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjLIohhU7gM

Thanks to those who watch, please comment or go to youtube and rate if you feel so inclined.    I plan to do more rants as I think of things other than the disaster tRump administration to talk about.  Oh don’t get me started on that idiotic Nunes memo.  The BBC is openly mocking the USA on this and shows other countries also thinking we are a laugh stock.  Hugs

1. Hehe. You’re rants are so soft spoken. I do rants all the time but I’m always so angry. I considered doing a video at some point but I’d probably just end up throwing things at the camera and and knocking everything over. Good video. Surprised you didn’t get any hate comments on youtube. That place is a black hole of neonazism, homophobia, and fascism.

Comment by Rudeboyrg — February 3, 2018 @ 13:09

• I am not well enough known for hate comments. I will be doing more videos. I simply have nothing I feel really I need to rant on. Others do it so well. I would like to see any videos you do. Let me know if you make any. Thanks again. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 3, 2018 @ 13:28

2. Hi Scottie;
    I like your video. Humans, at least American Humans, tend to be a we/them creature, don’t we? High school sports rival, college/pro teams, towns, religion, race/ethnicity. We Americans have taken a turn at hating just about everyone, and there never does seem to be any real substance behind it. Still, I’ve always had less problem with the person who says or demonstrates his racism to another person, ie: I hate that guy because he is Irish Catholic, Black, Native American/”Indian” than the one whispering in his ear at whatever decibel “You SHOULD hate that guy because….”. Ignorant hate and fear is one aspect of racism. Power and control derived from fostering hate is another, and it’s this other that really bothers me. The one comes from lack of education, experiences, or just being a small person. This other comes by real, manipulative, and destructive choice.

Hugs, my brother!
    randy

Comment by Randy — February 3, 2018 @ 18:23

• Well said Randy. I am in agreement, those hate preachers are worse than ticks gorging on the the ass of society. They do it , then when their followers are all riled up and out of control, they send them to do damge and the fear preachers slink back to their cave to keep any blame from them. Remember that guy at the white nationalist rallies who talked and shouted such a big game, proding others on? When he was arrested he made videos of himself crying like a hurt child claiming he was scared and frightened. What the heck did he think those he was ranting against felt? Dang it makes me angry also brother. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 3, 2018 @ 18:28

3. Agreed. And 99.9999% of the fears are based in ignorance.

“Mexicans will take my job.” — No, automation and Chinese children will take your job.

“I feared for my life!” — cop, after shooting unarmed black man who was reaching for his wallet as instructed

“The gays will cause hurricanes!” — that’s not how weather works.

And so on.

Comment by Anderson Connors — February 3, 2018 @ 20:38

4. […] Racism is fear based […]

Pingback by Even in the so-called freeworld countries racism exist | From guestwriters — March 5, 2018 @ 10:38

5. wrong, it’s based on knowledge. Get back in your toy box Scottie, your way out of your realm of understanding. Much of it comes from the truth of the Holy Bible and Nature itself.

Comment by Brent Waller — April 2, 2018 @ 09:14

• Ah Brent, checked out your web site. Sorry you are wrong. There is less than 1% genetic difference in what is normally called race. The fact is there is more difference in a population group than there is between the population groups. So racism is basically fear of the other. The bible is a mythical bedtime story told by a bunch of people a long time ago to make themselves feel better about the world. Half the people and places never existed. Lastly if you valued nature you would have more on your website about protecting it, saving species , Climate change, pollution, and caring for the human populations. You really need a hug Brent. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 2, 2018 @ 10:11