February 4, 2018

Trump fears the Russia investigation because he knows he is guilty.

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Cartoons, meme, Political, Questions, Reason — Scottie @ 09:05

(cartoon by Adam Zyglis)

1. I think he is above feeling guilt. If he goes down he would be self martyred for eternity.

Comment by jim- — February 4, 2018 @ 09:20

• Yes, he would try that. But even he knows his whole family and fortune is built on money laundering from big crime organizations. He is terrified that will come out. One reason he refuses to let his taxes come out. His worry is his children will go down with him. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 4, 2018 @ 09:23

• Somehow the super rich swim their way out. I personally don’t think he’s going anywhere. I don’t like it but… that may be the reality. I’m not a big politico though. You’ve got some pretty knowledgeable support here. We’ll see what they have to say.

Comment by jim- — February 4, 2018 @ 09:27

• The fact is a bunch of the republican party has been tight with trump at least from the 1990’s. I know of several republicans who were frequent guest of his at Mar-a-lago who were investigated for financial crimes. But I can tell you there was no shortage of congress members to his resort and the money flowed. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 4, 2018 @ 09:32

2. And he’s definitely guilty of obstruction. This prick belongs in prison ASAP!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — February 4, 2018 @ 11:37

• I agree. How do we get him and his entire crime ridden family there. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 4, 2018 @ 11:55