February 5, 2018

Is this really the kind of people we want leading the USA ? Hugs

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Bigotry, News, Political, Questions, Twitter — Scottie @ 13:17

1. I heard about this piece of shit. He’s gonna have a tough time winning in Chicago with his ideas. These people just get worse and worse.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — February 5, 2018 @ 13:21

• I hope you are correct he won’t win. My problem is these people use to keep a lower profile. Now they are running for high office openly, bragging about these hateful views. This is tRump’s view of making America great again. I am sorry but people with these views should feel shame for their lack of empathy and boken reasoning. They need to take their fear, their hate, and go away. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 5, 2018 @ 13:25

2. You’re right Scottie. This is tRumps Great America. This is the new R party. This is the underbelly of society we have made great strides to move away from. This is tRumps American Dream.

Effing bastards,

Comment by shelldigger — February 5, 2018 @ 16:15

• I say we hang these people around the parties neck where they belong. Remind every republican in office, those running for office, the voters of the kind of people that are now the republican party. No one talks about Roy Moore and the support he got from the official republican party even with all the credible accusations against him. So make them pay for the deplorables in the eyes of the rest of the nation. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 5, 2018 @ 16:24

3. This does not surprise me, unfortunately. Just look at where we’ve come in a year….rampant racism, hate groups flourishing, a disgusting president that only insane people could vote for, climate change denial, environmental destruction, education and health care standards lower…oh but crazy right wing religion on the rise and controlling politics ever more insidiously….Folks, the US is in big trouble.

Comment by Mary — February 5, 2018 @ 16:15

• Yes so true Mary. I am worried. Trump is gaining in the polls right now. It could be a bad sign for the future. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 5, 2018 @ 16:19

• He got a bump because he was able to give his SOTU speech without drooling all over himself. His numbers are still abysmal for a first year President. Even though many polled said they thought the speech was good, that number was still the smallest ever since such a poll was taken, according to CNN. In Florida where you are, I bet you have to listen to all types of tRump supporters carrying on about their big baby leader. Lots of redneck, gun carrying idjits down there. It gets to you and it wears you down listening to that shit whenever you go out. It is hard to be optimistic, but the resistance is strong, growing, and consistent. In Chicago, I don’t hear very many people supporting him. Lots of liberals where I live. Most fucking hate him and those who don’t are usually to embarrassed to say so in public. My hope is that the evil, sick shit tRump and his party are doing comes back to haunt them for many, many years. The number of elderly folks on Medicare and S.S. who support this piece of shit is staggering in some areas, too. Talk about people who vote against their own interests. Too bad they’re not the only ones affected by tRump’s cuts to valuable, life-saving programs. Those cuts affect me, too. I hate this bastard.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — February 5, 2018 @ 17:14

• I hope you are correct, I really do. You are right about his supporters here. Every time we go out to eat we end up have to hear some idiot going on about how great he is and how much he is doing for our country. Why think how good it would be now if we did not have that black muslim American hater and his tranny wife in there before, they say. Poor Ron had a PT in the ICU who listened to fox non-stop all day on the TV and kept telling Ron what a wonderful christian man that tRump was and why did the democrats hate america so. She was 84 years old. I hope we can outvote the people like her and those others here. About 80 percent or more of the people in our park are fox news viewers. Hey the social committee still wont include Ron and I in the phone / address book. And we have lived here since 2004. They are not going to sully their good address book with a couple fags now, you know. Sorry for being such a downer and bitch tonight, but I just get so sick of it. Want to move but can’t sell our place. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 5, 2018 @ 17:36

• I hear you, man. I don’t know how you haven’t cracked up yet. I’m around people who can’t stand the prick, so it’s easier, but it still wears on you. It’s sickening and terrifying. I hope I’m right, too. Young folks seem to be a lot more pumped up to vote and fight back, so hopefully that’ll help. I feel sick to my stomach over this every day. I LIVE on the services these pricks want to cut and I’ll die without them. What a horrid group tRump and the GOP are. As a gay couple, it must be even harder for you down there. My neighborhood is very mixed with all races and people of varying sexual orientations walk down the street holding hands all the time. I love living here.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — February 5, 2018 @ 18:08

• Did you see this? https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2018/02/05/trumps-postmortem-on-the-democrats-reaction-during-the-state-of-the-union-address/
          He says that because the dems did not clap for him they are un-american and he calls it treason.

Comment by Scottie — February 5, 2018 @ 17:52

• I’ve not seen that but it’s not surprising. Truly, this man is one of the most horrific pieces of shit to have ever lived. Pure evil. I’m not going to read the whole thing because I’ll get ill.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — February 5, 2018 @ 18:10

• I understand. Basically he thinks he is a dictator and he is america. So not honoring him is dishonoring our country. SIck bastard is right. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 5, 2018 @ 18:11

• He’s only calling Dems traitors because that’s what he is and we all know it.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — February 5, 2018 @ 18:11

4. I suppose being generous it says much for the democratic system there that this man could even stand. But it says much for the Republicans that they haven’t expelled him from the party or said he doesn’t stand for them. Worse still no other Republican stands against him, probably because they know they’d not win the election, just the candidacy. One of the things I dislike about America is the laws on Free Speech as I think Holocaust Deniers should be banned as should any racist society like White Supremacists and their utterings made illegal. There is Free Speech and then the abuse of Free Speech.
    Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — February 5, 2018 @ 17:00

• Hello David. Thanks for your comment.
      I understand your feelings, I dislike speech that is harmful or designed to hurt. Yet the best way to disinfect that hartful speech is to get those ideas out in the open and prove them wrong. Bad ideas are beaten by better ideas. As to the republicans, they have long given winks and dog whistles of racism and bigotry. They have made their bed and we should make them lie in it. Never let them forget the deplorable people and ideas that stand for that party.

Comment by Scottie — February 5, 2018 @ 17:06