February 7, 2018

I said this before, but it applies here, too: The Republican Party may not endorse her, but the Republican Party always attracts Christian bigots like her.

Filed under: Bigotry, News, Political — Scottie @ 08:12

I said this before, but it applies here, too: The Republican Party may not endorse her, but the Republican Party always attracts Christian bigots like her.
Read more at http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2018/02/06/in-illinois-christian-candidates-campaign-ad-mocks-feminists-and-trans-people/#yWBmZvhfsHCLS4KE.99

1. Like white on rice!

Comment by House of Heart — February 7, 2018 @ 08:37

2. What can I say. I wish all the Trump supporters, crazy republicans and nut job religious people would just go to another planet for good. I’m so tired of them all. Maybe Elon Musk could help us out.😊

Comment by Mary — February 7, 2018 @ 09:14

• I love that idea. But I wouldn’t waste the money on the deplorables. And Yes they are deplorables. The republican party needs to dwindle and die. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 7, 2018 @ 11:00

3. I’ve seen these ads on TV. The Repukes are made up of people like this. I’d still hate them, but I’d have more respect for the GOP if they just wore klan masks at all of their gatherings. Just admit it already, you’re bigots! Rauner is a despicable piece of shit, but this woman won’t be him in next month’s primaries. Which ever Democrat wins, and we’ve at least 2 good ones, will trounce him in November. Rauner is truly the WORSE governor we’ve had here. He’s totally useless except when it comes to denying public schools to be funded properly and people who need medicaid from getting it.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — February 7, 2018 @ 09:18

• I am glad, we need as many non-republicans in office as possible. DId you see where tRump has demanded and is getting his big military parade? We need that party to dwindle and die. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 7, 2018 @ 10:59

• I know. Jesus, we’re more and more a fascist country every day. This is a VERY bad thing. Mr. Draft-Dodger Nazi is gonna stand there amidst the military marching by like the second coming of Stalin yet he’s a draft-dodging little bitch who refused to serve his country when it needed him. I HATE the GOP and tRump.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — February 7, 2018 @ 12:13