February 9, 2018

Parade Idea

Filed under: Ideas, meme, News, Political, Things I like — Scottie @ 09:41

Thumbnail

1. I really don’t like parades but a parade for Trump I could really hate at a maximum level

Comment by jim- — February 9, 2018 @ 10:38

• Yes I agree. But as much as I hate tRump and all the republicans in congress, if they threw something like this, where it would help homeless veterans or such , I would support it. However they never would do anything good for people like that. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 9, 2018 @ 10:43

• I know. Me too. I kinda got my comments crossed with your stacked posts. Good morning Scottie.

Comment by jim- — February 9, 2018 @ 10:45

• Sorry. I had to get my posts out this morning. OVer the last two days I was able to get through almost 800 emails. Today I wont have so much computer time so I am rushing. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 9, 2018 @ 10:47

2. Or how about we have a parade where, at the end of it, we send tRump over to Russia to live with his lover-boy, Putin? I’d support that.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — February 9, 2018 @ 11:41

3. Reblogged this on We Hold These Truths To Be Self-Evident.

Comment by Xena — February 9, 2018 @ 12:32

4. Now THAT’s a parade I’d like.

Comment by Brendan Birth — February 9, 2018 @ 13:37

5. Reblogged this on The Militant Negro™.

Comment by The Militant Negro — February 9, 2018 @ 16:21

6. Love it
    I donated six figures last year to vet charities and my aponairs matched it all it was a good year.

Comment by Michelle Styles — February 23, 2018 @ 09:54

• Thank you. It all helps, and these people need the help. I remember when I got out of the army. I wanted to leave, they wanted to keep me, but I left of my own desire. I got so lonely and lost the first few months. Remember these are the people you live with, work with, spend off time with, talk with, it is in a sense your family. I can not imgaine being injured and facing that. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 23, 2018 @ 09:58