February 16, 2018

Many religious people will march for days against making a cake of gay people, but only send their prayers for killed kids. Wrong answer religious people.

Filed under: Bigotry, Children, Harm, News, Questions, Religion, Twitter — Scottie @ 19:04

1. You’re right. We should send our thoughts and prayers against gays and their evil cakes too! And / or we should march for the killed kids. If the thinking and praying don’t stop the killing. The marching will.

Comment by Rudeboyrg — February 16, 2018 @ 19:10

• Yes we need a wave of people like the women’s march to show politicians that this time we have had it. We will move against any politician that blocks common sense gun regulations. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 16, 2018 @ 19:13

2. Sorry, just like in Germany leading politicians will sit any protest out. Only if their own clientel will be protesting too they will take notice, and maybe start a change. But I have no hope that Republican’s clientel will ever do that.

Comment by miles — February 16, 2018 @ 19:58

• In this case I was talking about the religious people. Church people who pay huge sums to take away gay people’s rights, and promote the idea that they shouldn’t have to provide services in a public business to gay people, yet they only pray for kids killed by guns. This is directed to them. Get off your knees and get out there stopping gun violence. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 16, 2018 @ 20:04

3. Somehow I doubt the religious part. Fakers. Hate filled phonies

Comment by House of Heart — February 16, 2018 @ 20:07

• You maybe right. I do hate to assign motives to people as it is hard to be sure. But some do put their hate, their bigotry , their hypocrisy right out there where all can see it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 16, 2018 @ 20:13

4. Scottie…what can I say. These people are idiots!
    My brother,who is also an atheist, and I have said…it’s too bad these religious nuts and their holier than thou hypocrisy, can’t somehow know it after they die….just how wrong they were and how unnecessarily mean they were. But that would mean life after death, so it ain’t gonna happen….

Comment by Mary — February 17, 2018 @ 15:18

• I am angry because it is so true, kids, adults, people are dying but what the religious people worry about is sex between consenting adults. Especially those having sex that are the same gender. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 17, 2018 @ 15:23

5. Yes they indeed worry about the wrong things. I can only hope it’ll change someday with the younger generation, as with the young man in the video. I see a future for him…maybe in changing politics

Comment by Mary — February 17, 2018 @ 16:03

• I agree. From what I am reading today it seems they already have. Those kids took to social media and ignited a fire under a lot more young people. It is a torch now, and their parents are working with them. This even bribed republicans can not ignore. If it can last long enough and doesn’t burn out. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 17, 2018 @ 16:05

6. Dear Scottie and Friends, i understand that not too long after the Civil War, there was a law enacted to grab the guns from black people, and the kkk had a field day. In other words: take the guns away from ordinary citizens, and what you’ll end up with is the lowest-of-the-low with the guns.

Comment by susanbotchie — February 18, 2018 @ 17:14

• Hello Susan. I am not sure of this historical, but it makes no sense today. I would need you to give evidence of this, articles from newspapers, legal texts. But regardless that is not the case in our world today. and really has nothing to do with my post. Please expand your comment. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 18, 2018 @ 19:28

• I just visited your site. I am sorry you have so little posts, and so little in time to offer. Susan, do you want to explain yourself better? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 18, 2018 @ 19:33

7. I don’t see that she even has a blog.
    The main thing some pro gun people won’t understand is that no one wants to take all guns away. But strict background checks, no assault type weapons, no guns to felons and mentally ill people and no guns sold out of the back of pickup trucks with no check. Same goes for ammunition. And not selling bullets that can pierce vests of law enforcement officers except to them.

Comment by Mary — February 19, 2018 @ 08:08

• Yes her blog has been removed. It really made little sense. I am not sure if she was a troll or a bot or simply misinformed. Yes Mary, you hit the nail on the head. I agree. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 19, 2018 @ 08:21