February 17, 2018

Help save us from our own stupidity.

Filed under: Harm, meme, News, Political, Questions, Reason — Scottie @ 08:27

(cartoon by Steve Artley)

(cartoon by Adam Zyglis)

(cartoon by Pat Bagley)

(cartoon by Rob Rogers)

(cartoon by Clay Bennett)

1. The problem of current stupidity, corruptibility and deficiancy of humananity can only be solved by your intelligent AND liberal people standing up.

Comment by miles — February 17, 2018 @ 14:46

• Agreed, and we are trying here Miles. It is happening. I just hope it is enough. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 17, 2018 @ 14:46

• Lindsay Vonn got lots of hate mails by Trumpstupids, cause she she said she didnt like trump.
        Stupid, more stupid, trumpest!

Comment by miles — February 17, 2018 @ 16:43

• Mile I worry. Those people are so much like the fascist and thugs of days past. I have had people I disliked and I have had enemies, but never have I seen open fascist and such open thugery. Any advice? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 17, 2018 @ 16:47

• Hi Scottie, my dear friend,
            you asked me for an advice? Tell them, that you feel very sorry for their stupidity! :), by telling them the truth, just as the believe, they had a right for their stupid critics. 🙂

Comment by miles — February 18, 2018 @ 09:43

• Somehow Miles, I doubt fascist care that I think they are stupid. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 18, 2018 @ 10:00

2. Great Scottie…so much truth is said in jest!

Comment by Mary — February 17, 2018 @ 15:10

• Thank you, I hope other also hear the message. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 17, 2018 @ 15:11

3. Is there a consternation button?

Comment by equinoxio21 — February 17, 2018 @ 19:49

• I wish . I am heartened by the upsurgence in young people and adults working together to get gun control started. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 17, 2018 @ 19:51

• Fingers crossed. (And toes)

Comment by equinoxio21 — February 19, 2018 @ 13:00