February 22, 2018

Again the christian lie. God’s not Expelled by Aron Ra

Filed under: Atheism, Children, News, Reason, Religion, You Tube — Scottie @ 09:49

1. Nice video. He makes some excellent points. Sadly many people will deny even the simplest of truths.

Comment by Ben — February 22, 2018 @ 11:02

• Yes I agree. I will be posting my own video in a few minutes. I welcome your thoughts. I don’t do as well as Aron Ra and others but I get some words out. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 22, 2018 @ 11:16

• I had honestly never heard of Aron Ra until you posted this. But now I’m watching another of his videos (The Evolution of Genesis). This guy’s pretty good. He’s very thorough and easy to listen to. I’ll check your video out when it’s posted.

Comment by Ben — February 22, 2018 @ 11:20

• I love Aron Ra’s videos. His science series is great also. His taste in ending music is not to mine, but he is a great speaker with lots of information. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 22, 2018 @ 11:23

2. Good video…so rational and logical unlike religion.
    I went to public schools all my life and there was only a moment of silence after the pledge. So you could pray, think or twiddle your thumbs…your choice.
    What happened to that!

Comment by Mary — February 22, 2018 @ 11:15

• I agree, but look at the rash of teachers now accused of assaulting students and threatening them for simply not standing for the pledge. Teachers pushing their faith in schools. It is because the religious groups have indoctrinated religious people to think they have these rights, that they can do this and should stand up for their faith and do these acts. The idea is to hell with anyone else’s rights as long as my religious faith is recognised and supported. My religious rights before anyone else’s rights. That is the huge push right now. Fight back we must. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 22, 2018 @ 11:21

3. Schools should be to learn history, science, reading, math, economics etc. no religion or nationalism is necessary or appropriate. They should also be teaching environmentalism, getting along globally and critical thinking and ethics.

Comment by Mary — February 22, 2018 @ 11:28

• Well said Mary. I am worried about the falling education system and how kids today are not learning as much as we hope they are. We pay teachers next to nothing, less than a living wage, give them all the problems to handle that the students have, add extra duties to their schedule, and somehow we fault them for everything the kids fail at. Hard to understand why some people wish to do it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 22, 2018 @ 11:31

4. I’ve always liked this guy. His look is awesome, too.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — February 22, 2018 @ 12:13

• They call him the texas tank. I can see why. His grand daughter died of cancer and she was very young. Aron is a large man anyway, but at a recent debate he rose to ask the theist a question and the guy stupidly brought up a child’s death and made light of it. On the video you can see Aron dressed in a biker jacket swell as he responds to the guy. I guess Eric hovind did the same thing but one look at Aron had him stuttering an apology. I don’t think he would be a guy I would want to jerk around. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 22, 2018 @ 12:18

5. I just wrote a longgggg blog post last night that had some religion in it. And how even I as an ordained minister have been turned off by what people are doing in the name of religion and because of religion. I want to feel like I do about God and I want to respect everyone else who doesn’t believe in God or believes in mother earth or buddha or whatever and that we all have mutual respect. Religion though…it puts a kink in everything. So much judgment so much hate so much of everything that I don’t believe in. I guess that’s why I did that chaplain program instead so that I could be with anyone with any belief system and respect it

Comment by bethanyk — March 4, 2018 @ 18:27