February 28, 2018

Oh, yes let’s arm as many teachers as possible and add more guns to schools. Why bother to make kids safe.

Filed under: Children, Harm, News, Political, Questions, Reason — Scottie @ 15:52

GEORGIA: High School On Lockdown After Armed Teacher Fires Shots In Classroom, Teacher In Custody

A North Georgia teacher, known as the longtime radio voice of Dalton High School football, is in custody after he fired at least one shot inside a classroom, police said. The incident at Dalton High School, about 91 miles northwest of downtown Atlanta, sent panicked students running through hallways and alarmed parents already on edge in the wake of a mass shooting earlier this month at a Florida high school.

1. Insane! Well, arm the students too! This way they can be ready to shoot and kill their armed teachers in case they start shooting at them. Totally insane.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — February 28, 2018 @ 16:20

• Agreed. Really has this become the world’s biggest insane asylum? Really what passes for real thought these days. Hugs.

Comment by Scottie — February 28, 2018 @ 17:05

• I try not to see things as black and white, but when it comes to Republicans and their master, tRump, they are completely wrong and have no redeeming qualities at all. They are sickening.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — February 28, 2018 @ 17:29

• Again agreed. Where has it gotten progressive to try to meet the hard right in the middle? Hard right is the answer. These people to not want a part, a digologe, they want the whole thing and will settle for nothing less. They will demonize anyone or thing, they will say or do anything to win. A hard right person I had known personally for years told me that lies mean nothing as long as his side wins. He laughed at my wanting to know truth, it was not even anything he cared for. Just winning. I hate what this country has been shown to be. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 28, 2018 @ 17:33

• Yep. Winning is all, and the more violently, and devastatingly a fight is won, the better. It’s hateful, bitter, ugly, and doomed to be our end if we don’t grapple this country back from this disease of the Republican that’s taken it over.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — February 28, 2018 @ 17:40

• Yes, I agree. I just don’t know how to raise our voice. The DNCCC wants to compromise with these people, told all democratic candidates not to argue for gun control because a few right leaning dems in congress might lose their seats. WTF. Who argues for us these days. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 28, 2018 @ 17:45

2. I know. The friggin’ Dems are a huge part of the problem. We need to keep voting in progressives at the grass root level. there’s a lot of energy there, and these kids acting out for themselves is very encouraging.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — February 28, 2018 @ 17:47

• But they need support. Will the dem party support them? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 28, 2018 @ 18:04

• I’m afraid they may not. The situation sucks. Dems need to grow a fuckin’ spine.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — February 28, 2018 @ 18:12

• Oh god read my response to Nan. I so agree, win or lose fight damn it . In my life I have lost and won and but I never won by first deciding not to fight. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 28, 2018 @ 18:13

• Or maybe hopefully they will supplant the dem party . Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 28, 2018 @ 18:04

3. This … offered by a pastor at Billy Graham’s funeral …

Let’s pray together. Father God, in the name of Jesus, Lord we’re so thankful for the life of Donald Trump. We’re thankful that you are guiding him, the you are giving him the words to unite this party, this country, that we together can defeat the liberal Democratic Party, to keep us divided and not united.

Gag … Barf … Cough … Barf again

Comment by Nan — February 28, 2018 @ 18:04

• They are not even trying to hide it anymore. Time for the rest of us to get some teeth and fight back. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 28, 2018 @ 18:07

• I am not willing to wait now until it’s too late. Fight back as hard and dirty as they do. Then we can be the better persons. Until then we are fodder. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 28, 2018 @ 18:08

• Trump’s words as guided by God :”I’m a celebrity so I can grab women by the p*ssy.” Lovely.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — February 28, 2018 @ 18:13

• That should have been the end for the religious. But it wasn’t so that should define both of them. It does on my mind. I ask each religious person I deal with if they support tRump and why and then I nail them with it and make them justify it. They lose. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 28, 2018 @ 18:15

4. I think we’re living in a simulation…this can’t be real! Seriously nothing could purposely design a species this insane and dangerous to its own existence, as these far right religious gun loving nutjobs. This is absolute proof there is no god or gods.
    So there must be some teenage geeks in the very distant future who are just having a little fun here to see how really whacked out it can get. They are probably trying to outdo each other…you know like who can simulate the best example of a world gone mad!

Comment by Mary — February 28, 2018 @ 23:06