March 8, 2018

Sins : Only the one we find icky is bad

Filed under: Bigotry, Cartoons, Homosexual, Memes, News, Questions, Religion — Scottie @ 08:50

(cartoon by David Horsey)

1. “Lead us not into temptation” but not today! – lords prayer

Comment by jim- — March 8, 2018 @ 10:14

• πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž Good morning Jim. Hope all is well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 8, 2018 @ 10:15

• Other than the respiratory syncicial virus, hot sweats, cold sweats, fever blisters, and pneumonia everything is good. Jk

Comment by jim- — March 8, 2018 @ 10:18

• Wow. You are ill. I hope your doctor gave you something for the symptoms. I hope you feel better soon. Best wishes. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 8, 2018 @ 10:19

• Ah I’m ok. That’s why I put “Jk” at the end. It’s a joke. Sorry friend if I worried you. Lol

Comment by jim- — March 8, 2018 @ 10:21

• Oh I am slow on the uptake. Glad you are well. I hate not feeling well and so I do not want others to not feel well. Hope your day is grand. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 8, 2018 @ 10:23

2. Why am I getting depressed?

Comment by equinoxio21 — March 8, 2018 @ 14:50

• Those people are voters who have a mission. They want to push their weird ways on everyone. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 8, 2018 @ 15:06

• Have a great week-end. (health getting better?)

Comment by equinoxio21 — March 9, 2018 @ 18:29

• Last sat I fell and messed up my leg. It will heal. Could have been worse. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 9, 2018 @ 18:30

• Sat(urday)? Damn. Sorry about that. Hope the recovery won’t take too long. Have a great week-end.

Comment by equinoxio21 — March 9, 2018 @ 18:59

• Well stupidity took hold in the household. We are remodeling the kitchen and part of that is a new kitchen island with a sink and dishwasher. So a week ago the guys took up the floor right in front of the door of the second smaller bathroom off the kitchen to run the piping. Well it was late and Ron felt they would get back to it soon, so he laid the plywood the cut out of the subfloor over the hole but did NOT screw it down. Saturday evening I was watching a movie and instead of pausing it, just thought I would run to the close bathroom and then right back. I forgot about the floor, hit the side of the plywood which rocked up and swallowed my left leg. I was trapped and alone. My leg was wedged between the floor edge and the plywood plug due to my body. I had to wrench my back to twist and try to lift the plywood against my own weight while wiggling my leg out of the hole. I have three deep cuts and my leg is bruised from the knee down to the foot. I twisted my ankle. The cuts are not infected and seem to be healing, but the leg is abnormally hot and is swollen. During the day it has to be kept up so I look funny at my desk. But the fear is it will turn to infection or cellulitis. Lucky for me I live with a healthcare provider who has access to all the medical people and his own skills. So I am checked daily and everyone is giving their advice. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„. So as long as it doesn’t go septic or bad I will will be fine. I just felt so stupid. Ron was so angry at himself he triple screwed the plywood down. It will take half an hour to undo it when they need to go back down. You have a great weekend also. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 9, 2018 @ 19:23

• OMG. Ever so sorry to hear that. Look accidents do happen. Effectively you need to keep that leg up. I assume they’ve given you an antibiotic just in case?
                (Since I haven’t seen this during the week-end, I hope you are better. Take care. A few days rest and you will be fine.

Comment by equinoxio21 — March 12, 2018 @ 15:51

• Yes thank you. Antibiotics, anti inflammatory for the swelling, and I have ointment for the cuts also. It is pretty good now, and I am not worried. Hope all is well for you. Did you have a good weekend? Best wishes. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 12, 2018 @ 15:55